I hate you

Later that day...

Jimin has convinced Jungkook to take him to see his dad so they set off in jungkooks car.

The whole ride jimin was shaking at the thought of seeing that man again which Jungkook noticed and held his hand the whole time.

They arrived and walked to the doors.

"Hello" They both said in unison "afternoon... who are you here for" the female officer smiled at the two boys "mr.park he wanted to speak to me" jimin answered "ok right this way".

They walked to a room and looked through the windows on the door to see the man sat waiting for jimin "I'm not aloud in with him am I?" Jungkook asked "no sir sorry he only asked for a Park Jimin" she gave a sympathetic smile jungkook "there's a waiting room over there" "ok thank you" before Jungkook left he gave jimin a kiss on the lips and told him "as soon as your not comfortable come out and find me" which jimin nodded in response and walked into the room.

He sat down opposite his father and picked up the phone on the wall "what do you want"

"Why did you come with him" his father said angrily "he's not in the room is he? So why did you call me here"

"Jimin your a fucking idiot... it's your fault I'm in here"

"No it's yours you have been abusing me ever since I came out why can't you just accept me" jimin said calmly.

"Why gay I raised you better and gay for that guy jimin really, he's not right he hurt me and you saw that" 

"He is the person I love and the reason I am alive today if I had stayed with you I would be dead by now and he hurt you... you went after him" jimin said more angry now hearing his father talk about Jungkook like he was.

"Your better off dead gays don't deserve to be in the world especially you and that pathetic person outside" this is the sentence that set jimin off.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LIKE THIS, WHATS WRONG WITH BEING GAY, YOU WANT ME DEAD BECAUSE IM GAY REALLY THATS PATHETIC... AND NEVER TALK ABOUT JUNGKOOK LIKE THAT AGAIN HE HAS LOVED ME MORE THAN YOU AND MOTHER EVER DID PUT TOGETHER. DONT EVER FUCKING CALL ME HERE AGAIN I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" Jimin finished with slamming the phone on the wall tears streaming down his face enough to fill a pool and running out the door.

As soon as Jungkook saw jimin running to him crying he stood up and hugged him "hey hey hey jimin what happened?" He asked concerned "h..he was t..talking bad about y...you and saying we and all g...gays deserves be d...dead and saying he wants me d..dead and" jimin couldn't talk anymore he was to hurt by his fathers words.

"Baby don't listen to him" jungkook said annoyed at what jimin told him he felt like punching the man in the face.

"Come on let's go home"

Jimin nodded and they walked to the car saying bye to the officers.

Once they got home the decided to lay in bed and watch a movie of jungkooks lap top.

When the movie finished they cuddled for a bit "Jimin I love you"

"I love you to kookie" jimin smiled up at him and pecked his lovers lips.

After that they both fell asleep.

________________________________

Felt like doing another chapter 😂😂 I hate writing stuff like this but that's how I planned my story 😂

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕