First meeting

JJKOOK- jimin. I'm in the back street.

Yourchim- ok I'm coming. I'll be as fast as I can.

JJKOOK- take your time. I no you have to get past your parents.

Yourchim- ok thank you kookie.

Jungkooks p.o.v

Wow I can't believe I'm finally going to meet him. It seems a lot longer then a few days since we started talking. I don't no what it is about jimin, but I enjoy talking to him. He makes me feel happy. No one has ever made me feel like he does.

Authors p.o.v

Jimin arrived at the back door and looked down the back street to see jungkook stood outside his car waving to jimin. Jimin quickly walked over to jungkook and put his hand out to shake his hand jungkook took his hand and pulled him into a hug.

Jimin was confused and felt a bit awkward but hugged him back anyways.

"It's so nice to finally meet you jimin" jungkook said with a grin on his face. "Yer you to. Thank you for doing this for me kookie you really don't have to" jimin said breaking the hug "I want to you where not safe in there" jungkook looked at jimins arm which had red marks on it and then at his face which had a few scratches on his cheeks and one on his head.

"Jimin where do you think your going get back in this house now!" Jimins mother shouted.

"Jimin get in the car now!" Jungkook told jimin almost in a shout. He didn't want jimin to get hurt anymore. He wanted to protect him.

"Jimin get the fuck back into this house now young boy" jimins dad had joined his mother in the back street both of them now running towards jungkooks car.

"Jungkook drive" jimin said.

Jungkook was about to start driving when jimins door opened and his father tried dragging him out the car. The seat belt digging into his neck. Jimin tried fighting back but his father was to strong.

His father got him out the car and jimin hit his head off the wall which made him feel dizzy for a few seconds.

His mother had gone back inside and left her husband to sort out her son.

Jungkook could not take watching this anymore. Jimin was helpless and his father had him pinned to the floor.
So he got out of the car and ran to jimin and his father. He managed to drag the man off of jimin.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" jungkook screamed at jimins father. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HURTING YOUR CHILD BECAUSE OF WHO THEY ARE!" Jungkooks face went red in anger.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO PUSH ME" his father roared to jungkook.
"Jungkook please get back in the car" jimin told him as tears rolled down his face. "I don't want you to get hurt to" Jungkook could hear the pain in his voice.

Jungkook quickly helped jimin up as jimins father stood up. Jungkook put jimin in the car and shut his door before locking the car.

He ran to his side of the car and before he could unlock it and get in jimins father grabbed him by the hand. Jungkook punch him with the other hand which made him fall and yell in pain.

Jungkook unlocked the car and got in as fast as he could and drove off not bothering to put his belt on.

When there were far enough away Jungkook stopped the car and put on his seat belt. He looked at jimin who was crying into his hands. Jungkook could not look at him like this. So he lent over and gave him a hug. Jimin just sat and enjoyed the company.

Jungkook started to cry because he didn't like seeing anyone like this especially jimin. Before he broke the hug he gave jimin a soft kiss on the cheek. "Your ok now jimin you have me and you always will" Jungkook said wiping away his tears. "I hate him" jimin said with anger in his voice.

Jungkook noticed the bleeding coming from jimins neck where the seat belt had dug into his skin. The cut was not deep but was bleeding so Jungkook got out his first aid kit that he kept in the car and cleaned up jimins neck.