24 ➵ Vlog #13

Vlog #13 (Saturday)

-

Waking up next to Calum was almost as beautiful as falling asleep with him.

My arms were still wrapped around his waist. I smiled and my heart skipped a beat. I placed a small kiss to his head, cuddling myself more into him, breathing in his scent.

"Michael, are you awake?" I heard him whisper.

"Yeah. Did I wake you? I'm sorry."

Calum turned around, now facing me.

"Hey."

"Hi," I said back.

It was quiet for a while but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence and we just looked into each other's eyes. He laid his hand on my cheek, stroking it.

"You're so beautiful."

I smiled.

"I would kiss you but morning breath is gross," he said and laughed.

"Well then we should go and brush our teeth," I suggested and Calum nodded.

✧ ✧ 

Who would've thought that I would spend my Saturday on Calum?

Well, not like that.

He was laying on his couch, me on top of him. Our legs were tangled together and we shared sweet, little kisses here and there until my phone interrupted us.

[from: lukey poo]

dude where are you

im waiting at dunkin' donuts

you forgot me didnt you

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Calum asked sweetly. 

"I was supposed to meet Luke at Dunkin' Donuts fifteen minutes ago," I explained and sighed. "That means I have to leave now, sorry."

"It's fine, really. You can leave your stuff here and get it on your way home or I'll just bring it over," he suggested.

I gave him another little kiss, "That would be so great, thank you. I'll see you later then, right?"

He nodded and I put on my shoes, then left the apartment.

✧ ✧

"I deserve an explanation," Luke said, looking slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry."

"Where's the explanation?"

"I forgo-"

"Wait, is that Calum's shirt you're wearing?" he cut me off, eyes wide.

"Maybe?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"You had sex with him."

"Luke, would you please shut up? We're in public for fuck's sake."

"Sorry. Now tell me everything."

I thought about it. Should I really tell him? Luke could keep promises but sometimes he wasn't thinking before talking or tweeting and sometimes things just slipped out.

"But you need to promise me that you won't tell anyone, okay?" I asked and he nodded. "Calum said he liked me more than just a friend."

Luke squealed.