Chapter 22-She's Out Of My Life!

Myra

Myra

I stayed at Neverland that night in hopes Michael would call or return home. So, we could work this out. Stephanie and Janet stuck around with me. I began to spend the night packing up my things so that I could return back home with Stephanie. The cop Dante had given me my ring back that I threw when I had my raging fit in front of everyone. It was all over the news that I was dumped by Michael Jackson at the altar. I was mortified.

I tried to sleep that night. But I tossed and turned. I worried over Michael. This was just not like him. He seemed so happy. Or had seemed happy. And It all did not make sense to me.

Why?

I talked Stephanie's ear off all night long about each little detail I went over with Michael until he left. I fell asleep early in the morning laying on the bed in the middle of my clothing that I was packing up.

"Myra, hon I am going to be leaving" I hear Janet say as she touches my shoulder. "you are welcome to stay as long as you want. Until Michael asks you to leave" she offers.

"No, I will not stay where I am not wanted. Janet did he call you or your mother?" I ask hopefully.

She shakes her head and looks at with sadness. "I do not understand why my brother did what he did. He seemed so happy. So, in love with you. Maybe he got cold feet"

"Did he call you?" I ask. "Or your mom? I have to know what he said" I beg her.

"I am sorry he has not called a single one of us" she tells me. "I would tell you"

"I don't think you would say a word if he asked you not to. All I want is closure from Michael. That letter did not work for me!" I state sternly to her. "When you do talk to Michael be sure to tell him that I am not accepting his letter. If he wants to dump me, he can do it like a man! In person!" I tell her sternly as I try not to cry.

She smiles sadly. "I am very sorry" she says before she leaves the room.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

I lay back down on the bed. I cry again. This was going to be my home. I had to leave it. And now my world was crumbling around me. Michael and I were supposed to be celebrating by now. Be spending our first Christmas together. Not being torn apart. My heart ached inside. I take a deep breath before another set of tears fall. Stephanie comes in the room.

"Are you ready to head on home?" she wonders.

I shake my head. "I want to wait. See if he shows up"

"Is that really a good idea?" she worries. "I mean he dumped you in front of everyone"

"I know what he did! I was there! I am telling you that something is not right" I tell her. "Michael would not do this to me! Remember all the wonderful things he did just to get me back? Why would he do all those wonderful things just to break things off with me?" I ask her.

"I don't know what to say" she says softly.

"Me either" I sniff.

She hugs me. "I am here for you" she vows.

"I was supposed to be on my honeymoon now with Michael" I sniff. "He left me"

"I know sweetie" she says softly. She hugs me. "Come in the kitchen get something to eat. Clear your head" she offers. "I will see what there is to make"

"Alright" I blubber out more tears.

Stephanie hands me a tissue. Then we head to the kitchen. We pass along the many trees Michael had bought for me. And decorated. Each tree had a little theme to it. The help was up working around here. They look at me sadly. They were outside clearing up the wedding crap. I had tossed my thousand-dollar dress into the trash the night before. I could not bare to look at it another second. I notice Dante was here early.

Why I had no clue. Maybe Michael was coming home. And he had to protect him.

"Dante?" I speak up.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

He looks over at me.

"Yes, hello there Myra!" he greets me cheerfully.

"Is Michael here? You protect him, right? Will he be coming here?" I ask hoping that Mike would come home.

He winces. "Ah no. Michael asked me to come look after you" he says to me.

"Then you spoke with Michael. Last night? How is he? What did he say about the wedding? Did he want to talk things over with me? Please I have to know what he said...."

"Please listen. He asked me this before he took off. I am only seeing out his wishes" Dante answers me as he places his hands on my shoulders.

"Yes of course" I sigh as I regain my composure. "I just can't believe he would leave me. At the altar like that" I say softly.

"He just wanted to make sure you were protected" says Dante again.

Dante did not give me good vibes. He gave me a very toothy grin then I walked away with Stephanie. I notice something under each tree. Something that was not there before. There were gift that were wrapped with the same colors of the themed trees. The name tag clearly read Myra on them. I grab the gift one by one. Then Stephanie helps me carry them to the dining room.

"Why would he do this if he knew he was not going to marry me?" I wonder out loud.

"I have no clue" Stephanie answers.

I begin to unwrap one by one. In each one was a necklace. Or an expensive jewelry set. There was a note in one. It read:

"I know you said not to spoil you. But now you are my princess. And you will always be treated like one. I will never break your heart Myra. I will never leave you. You are more precious than all the jewels on these items. You shine as bright. Your heart is full of love. And I will always treasure you like women treasure these. I can't wait to spend forever with you. Prince Michael" I read it out loud.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

I frown. Why go to all this if you were going to break up a wedding??

Would he not have hid all these?

"Sorry you found those miss. Mr. Jackson asked me to lay them out under the trees before the wedding" the butler comes in telling me.

"So, Michael did not want these put out?" I ask him.

"Ah, I am not sure" he tells me. "I can take them away for you if you wish" he offers.

Tears come to me. This was the last gift from Michael I would ever get. "No, it is fine. I am going to be fine. I want to keep it" I say softly. "Please excuse me"

Rush over to the other room. Away from them all. I lay on the couch. I burst into tears as I hold onto Michael's beautiful handwritten note. I just did not understand what was going on.

Nothing made any sense. I needed to get away from here and go on home. This was no longer my home. It would only remind me of all I lost if I stayed around. I had to move on with my life. Without Michael in it. How I was not sure. I did not know how to do that. But I had to.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|