Chapter 25~Smooth Criminal Part#2!

Michael

Michael

I was in miserable. They were not feeding me. Or caring for me. They left me here in the chair. I was going in and out of dreams. I did not know what was real at times and what was not. Sometimes I could overhear them talking about what they wanted to do with me next. They were discussing if they wanted to kill me off. That no one was looking for me.

Myra was the only reason I was barley hanging on. I had to be free. Somehow. I fought with what strength I had left to try to untie my hands. The ropes were burning into my flesh. Making red raw marks on them.

I was sweating from the heat of this storage unit. I was not sure where they were keeping me. I knew someone was on guard at all times so that way no one could find me. I was gagged so I could not cry for help even if I wanted to.

There was close to no hope. I had not saw Dante since the first day he came around. I bet that Janet and my family were on his case to know where I was. Dante had to make sure he did not come around here. Maybe he was going to be followed. That was my guess. I was hoping the dirty cop was going to slip up and get himself caught. That was what could set me free. Myra had gone back home. She gave up on me.

I overheard them talking on the phone with the Hogan brothers. Dante told them that Myra left Neverland and was no longer on his case. That broke my heart. Myra gave up on me.

She thought I left her. I told her never doubt our love before. But she was. She had reason to. Reasons that were not true. It was all I could think about. Not how I felt. But how Myra was feeling. She was all that was on my mind. All I could worry over.

That kept me alive.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

The blindfold and gag are taken off me suddenly the light blinds my vision. I blink then my eyes focus. One eye was still swollen up badly from where they beat me. The Hogan brothers glare down at me with hatred in their eyes. One of them forces me to drink something.

"It is just water asshole. Drink it!" orders Steven. "you are no good to us if you die" he chuckles.

I am forced to drink the water from a cup. Then what was left he splashes in my face.

"You are going to have a visitor today" Jimmy tells me.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

Someone comes in in Dante. And some girl. I could not see them well. My vision was blurred having one good eye. I see her closer. Belinda. The woman who said I had a date with her.

Their sister. I never had dated her. I met her at a meet and greet. She was over the top. She thought she could have what ever she wanted. She could never have me. Or my heart. It belonged to Myra only.

"Michael! What is he doing here?" Belinda demands to know.

"We grabbed him for you sis! He can do whatever you want him to. He can even marry you if you want" laughs Steven.

"This is not what I wanted" she snaps as she looks shocked.

"You told us he broke a date with you!" Steven snaps at his sister.

"I lied. I was upset because Michael was not into me. And I lied okay!" she mutters.

She crosses her arms. "I can't believe you two!" she snaps. "I am not going to jail for this! I had nothing to do with this!"

"You had everything to do with this! You told us you wanted him dead for what he had done to you!" exclaims Jimmy.

"I was hurt! Michael is my favorite singer! I never wanted you to do this to him!" she snaps back at them. "Michael I am so sorry! My brothers are morons!"

"Please get help! Please help me!" I beg her desperately.

Dante gags me back up so I can't talk to her.

"Get her out of my sight!" snaps Steven. "Oh sis?"

"Yes?"

"If you dare breath a word of this to anyone, we will tell the cops you are the one who ordered this. And that you wanted this to happen! We will take you down with us!" warns Steven.

Poor Belinda's eyes grow wide with shock. Then she takes off. So much for hope.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"What the hell are we going to do with him now?" wonders Dante. "Janet is asking to many questions" he mutters.

"I don't know! I can't think like this!" groans Jimmy.

"I thought this would make her happy! She lied!" Steven growls with anger. "Little bitch"

Jimmy smirks. "She always lied. She turns men on each other"

"I can't blame her. She learned if from mom" laughs Steven.

"Focus guys! What are we going to do with this asshole?" Dante asks them.

Jimmy shrugs. "My sister does not want him. The fish in the sea might" he jokes.

"We can't kill him" Dante sighs. "I am not going to jail"

"You knew you wanted the pay up. And we will get it!" Steven tells him. "from him" he says as he points at me. "Other wise you might be fish food soon" he laughs. "Mikey"

He slugs me in the gut. I groan in pain.

"Stop we need to think! We need a plan!" orders Dante.

"I can't think around him. Let's go get some beers. Something will come to mind" says Jimmy.

Dante places the blind fold back on my eyes.
I hear them leaving.

Tears fall. Pain floods in my bones. I ache. I ache in my heart. When will this nightmare be over with? I wanted to go home. To Neverland. I wanted to sleep in my Myra's arms. Were I belonged. This was a nightmare. A never-ending nightmare.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|