Chapter 7~Will You Be There?

MyraWill You Be There?[Warning Sexual Conduct]

Myra
Will You Be There?
[Warning Sexual Conduct]

I woke the next morning in Fletcher's embrace. We both had the same day off that day. We planned on moving into my apartment. Fletcher had gotten a lot of boxes the day before and they were waiting over at his place to be filled up. Fletcher surprisingly did not have a lot of stuff to even pack up. I was super excited to have Fletcher move in with me. He was my first boyfriend to be that serious about moving in.

I still could not help but wonder about that mystery man who had been following Fletcher. And worrying about why Fletcher chose not to ask me to marry him. I wanted to bring it up. To talk things out.

But I just did not have the courage to be able to do that. Not yet. I yawn as I rested my head on Fletcher's chest. I feel his hand in my hair. Running his fingers in my hair. I glance up to see him smiling at me.

"Morning baby" he whispers a greeting to me. He leans in kissing my lips tenderly.

I melt into him. "Mornin. Ready to move in?" I ask him. "Are you sure you want to?" I worry. I had to ask. I mean he chose not to marry me. Why would he not chose to move in with me at the last moment. Right?

"Of course, I am ready! I have been excited for this all week!" he announces happily. He rolls me around, so he is leaning over me. He pulls me to his body and kisses me.

His fingers slide off the strap of my night gown from my shoulder. Then the other one goes off. I knew what was on his mind that morning! I feel his erection awakened pressed upon my leg. He groans as our kiss deepens.

I feel his hand make the way down to my panties. He slides his fingers inside of me. He nibbles kisses along my neck then back up to my lips again as he strokes me. I squirm under his power. I gasp breathless as I feel my body explode along his fingers. He removes my panties.

He is on top of me. I reach down grabbing his shaft gently. I stroke him in the palm of my hand. He was hard. He was wanting me. He made me feel beautiful. Wanted. Loved. He groans as he bucks in my hand. He lifts himself up then enters inside of me. He thrusts all the way inside of me. Our bodies are one. I cling to him in need.

My hands roam down his back side. Then to his hair on his head. Caressing him. Holding him. Wanting him. "Fletcher" I moan his name as I feel my body melting into his. Soon we explode with each other. He rests at my side. Kissing my shoulder blade.

"I love you, Myra" he vows to me. "Never doubt that I love you" he is saying. "No matter what"

"I know you love me Fletcher" I say softly to him.

  ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ 

I hear his stomach growl. He was hungry. I giggle.

"Want something to eat?" I ask him. He nods.

"Sure" he says.

I get up. I get dressed. He does to. "Want pancakes?" I ask him.

"Sounds wonderful" he agrees.

We head into the kitchen. I begin to get breakfast ready. He is making the coffee. I turn on the news on the little tv in the living room for us. Fletcher comes over to my side as I cook. His arm is wrapped around my middle. He kisses my neck. I giggle with delight.

"Latest on the news killer Steven Hogan is caught and sentenced to twenty years or life in jail. He had been trying to kill the pop star Michael Jackson. Back when Hogan's sister claimed to be having the pop star's baby. Hogan will be going to his trial no bail is allowed. Michael Jackson had to fake his death. The FBI had made sure the singer was safe. And Jackson had been hiding in another state far from his Neverland Ranch. The pop star will be able to return home to his family. And his life. His record label is thrilled to have him come back. That is, it on the story as of now until CNN can get a full statement from the singer himself" they announce.

"Michael Jackson is alive?" I whisper out loud. "My favorite singer is alive" I say joyfully.

"They caught that asshole. Finally," I hear Fletcher muttering from behind me.

"This just in! Sources say where Mr. Jackson has been hiding this whole time..." they announce. Everything is a blur. They announce Michael was hiding right here in my town. Working where Fletcher worked. Then they give the fake name Michael was hiding under, Fletcher.

"No, no, no...." I stammer.

I turn around and face my Fletcher. His eyes grow wide with surprise. "Please allow me to explain" he begs me. "Hear me out" he begs me.

He tries to pull me into his embrace. "Myra please" he begs me.

"That face. That voice. I should have known! How could I not know?" I say out loud. I back away from him.

  ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ 

Tears shine in his eyes. It all made sense now. Why he did not want to marry me. He was pop star Michael Jackson. Why in the hell would he want to marry a nobody like me? Everything fell into place with his actions. The mystery man who followed him.

"Myra it is true. My name is not Fletcher. My name is Michael" I hear him saying to me.

He keeps trying to make his way to my side. I move away from him.

He puts my hand in his. "I had to lie to you Myra. I could not tell you who I was. My life was in danger. You have to understand that. One thing I never lied about to you was my love for you. I am in love with you Myra" desperately Michael claims. He pulls me to his chest. My hands rest on his chest. His lips fall to mine. Tears of confusion fall to my cheeks as our lips mesh together.

I push him away. "I knew Fletcher. I don't know Michael" I say dully.

"That is it then? Just like that you are going to throw away what we have together? Myra please forgive me. Everything else we shared is true. Everything we meant to one another. Myra please" he begs me as I pull away.

"I need time to myself Flech-Michael. Please understand where I am coming from" I say softly. Tears fall as I see tears shine in his eyes. He nods.

"Fine. But when you are willing and find you miss me well, I will be waiting for you to come to me. I will wait for you Myra. No matter how long it takes" he vows to me.

He pulls me in his embrace one more time. He kisses me. "I love you" he reminds me before he heads out of the apartment.

Tears fall. I sit on the couch watching Michael's story play out before me on CNN. My hands shake as my hands come up to my face. Tears fall. How could he lie so much? He was a whole another person. I had known Fletcher. I don't know Michael.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|