Chapter 2~Love & Lies!

Love & Lies

Love & Lies

Michael

At first, I had hated everything about this town I had to come to. My life was in danger. I was in threat. So was my family. I went so far as to fake my own death. To this day only my family knows that I am safe and alive until I get this criminal behind bars.

It all started a few years ago. I met this girl who was a little to crazy about me. She was stalking me at events. She convinced her boyfriend that I had a one-night stand with her back after one of my concerts.

Which was not true. She had her boyfriend and his thugs after me. They managed to find my sister Janet's house which was very well guarded.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

The only way to get them all of my backs was to fake my death. The FBI staged the over dose on drugs. My ex and close friend Lisa Marie Presley was in on it to. Elizabeth Taylor even was in on it for me.

The world mourned my death. A part of me was excited to be an actual person. I could go shopping in stores on my own. The FBI got me this job working in this gas station/car garage. And that is when I met the most beautiful woman that I ever had laid eyes on in my life.

Myra. We met in the garage when her car broke down a year ago. I felt so drawn to her since the day we met. I had to ask her out when she came back to pick up her car. I had to get to know her more.

The only thing was Myra was falling in love with someone who wasn't well me. I was this Fletcher Garrison. A no one. When I got my life back and could get back to it then she was going to be crushed when I told her the truth. Everyday that went by my heart ached. I wanted to tell her so badly.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"Fletch, you look a million miles away there. Something wrong?" I hear her asking me as we enjoy dinner there at her apartment. Celebrating our one-year anniversary together. I shake my head and force myself to smile.

I grin. "Everything is fine. Listen. I do need to make a quick call. Is that alright?" I ask her. She nods.

"Sure" she answers.

"Just so we can have the rest of the night to us is all. I forgot about this call back home" I explain to her.

"Go ahead Fletcher" she says with a happy grin.

I head out on her front steps. I call my FBI agent that I was working with. Dante Collins. He answers on the second ring. "Michael how are things going there in Georgia?" asks Dante.

"Great not bad. I was wondering how things were going on the case. Any leads? Will I be able to come back home? It has been a year since I had been able to be back home" I complain.