Chapter 12~Never Neverland

Never NeverlandMichael

Never Neverland
Michael

My family all came over to meet with Myra. I knew she was nervous. But they were all going to love her as much as I did. Well they would try because I loved her.

Myra had her hair all dolled up for me. Wearing a very sexy dress. She even had on high heels. Normally she preferred jeans and a concert shirt. That was my baby. She always looked good. I could not stop staring at her as she comes into the living room to greet me.

She kisses me on the lips. "Hi there handsome" she welcomes me.

"Hi how did you sleep last night?" I ask her.

She grins at me. "Like a baby. For the past few nights I did not get a wink of sleep. I missed you so much. I was hurt. I cried over you" she admits.

"Same. That was the first real sleep that I had in a long time. I am grateful" I tell her.

I take her out to the garden area where I had the help set up a tea party. There was a table full of snacks set up. Music played on my speakers over head here at the house.

Flowers were decked out on every table there. I showed Myra everything I had created for her for welcoming her into the Jackson family. Hoping to make her feel at home.

"Michael you remembered my favorite flowers" she mentions as she smiles happily. I kiss her cheek.

I hold her hand in mine. "Of course, I did! I never forget anything about you" I remind her.

She blushes looking shy again. "Thank you, Michael, This is all so lovely" she tells me.

I hear the doorbell ring. It was rather loud. It would ring through the house. That way I would know it someone was here or not. This place was large.

Myra the dear girl looked so nervous. I knew she would get past that once she got to know my family one on one. I spot Janet walking over to where we were at. She waves at us, I wave back at her.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"So, this is Myra? Thee famous Myra that I heard so much about?" Janet asks as she shakes hands with a nervous Myra.

She nods. "I am she" she laughs softly.

"She is lovely Michael. I can see why you are smitten with her" Janet praises me. Myra is really blushing now.

"Thank you, Janet" says Myra.

The girls get to talking. The doorbell rings again. More guest come in. My mother. My brothers. But Latoya did not show up. I was not surprised.

Normally if this event did not have to do with my sister then she had no interest in showing up. Some of my friends came by as well. My mother joins us. Joe was not with her. I did not mind that to much.