Chapter 16~Jam!

Michael

Michael

It was getting so close to time for the wedding. Myra and I were planning our first Thanksgiving dinner together. We wanted it to be just the two of us before all the fan fair for the wedding started. I already had promised our wedding details and story with People Magazine.

We planned to have Christmas and the wedding right here at Neverland. Just family and a few close friends. Myra had told me she wanted to make dinner for me. I agreed to it. Though she was never much of a cook my Myra. That was alright.

She only had to finish picking out her wedding dress. She asked Stephanie and Janet to be in the wedding. They had accepted. She was the love of my life. I was writing a special song for her. Trying to. I was not sure if it was going to be done in time for the wedding or not.

I was not happy with it right now. It was not perfect enough to describe my love for Myra. I had found her when I was lost. And alone. She brightened my entire world. Gave me a new reason to look forward to my days. And my nights.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"How is the cooking going honey?" I ask her as I enter the kitchen.

The whole entire kitchen was a messy disaster. "Michael please get out!" she begs me. "I have no idea what I am doing" she wails unhappily.

"Baby I can always hire someone" I offer. Or try to.

"Get out!" she orders to me sternly. "Go watch football. Or do whatever it is guys do the day before Thanksgiving!" she points and demands at me.

"Alright! Alright!" I chuckle as I hold my hands up to surrender.

I head out of there. I go back to my music room. I get out the folder with her song in it. I turn on the lights in the room. I turn on the keyboard. I begin to play some tunes. Hum some lyrics. I shake my head then jot down more ideas.

I needed this song to be a perfect expression for her. Just for her. Something no one would hear but at the wedding. It was for her. My true love. My only love. It was never going to be played on the radio or sold in a store. Myra's song.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"Well at least I have a title. Myra's Song" I mutter as I jot it down before I forget.

"Michael there you are!" I hear her say. I jump. I turn around.

My poor Myra her hair was a frazzled mess. And she had food all over her apron. I rush to her side. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me. I feel her trying not to cry. Unfortunate thing. I pull her back to look into her eyes.

"Baby what happened?" I ask her.

"I can't do this. I am sorry but I can't! I am an awful cook" she sighs. "I wanted to be more of a stay at home wife for you. Bake you things and take care of you and all" she rambles on. "but I burn everything I try to make. I ruined it all" she pouts to me.

"Baby I can hire someone to cook for us" I offer to her.

She kisses me. "But I wanted to cook you a meal. Our first real Thanksgiving day is tomorrow. And I ruined it" she mutters.

"No you did not ruin it" I shake my head. "You made it better"

"How?" she asks me.

"Because you are here. You are all I need. I would be lost without you" I remind her.

She shakes her head. "I doubt that Michael" she laughs.

I kiss her forehead. "You go take care of you. Get a shower. And I will have the maids clean up the kitchen for you. And hire a cook for tomorrow" I offer to her.

She nods. I kiss her forehead. "I love you so much" she reminds me.

"I love you to baby" I vow. I kiss her on the lips then she heads up to our room to go take a shower and clean up.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

I go to the intercom and demand to the maids that they clean up the kitchen. Then I get on the phone and hire the cook I normally hire anyway for Thanksgiving.

They were actually waiting for me to call anyway. So that worked out. Then I was trying to find a place to hide Myra's song so that way she did not come across it before the wedding day came. One more month. Well less than that now the month was flying by us.

I get go to the living room and order us some take out food that Myra loved. I knew she would not be in the mood for more cooking after her disaster in the kitchen. I sprawl out on the couch. Relaxing as I wait for my Myra to come join me.

Finally she comes in. she was wearing one of my tee shirts. A Disney one. And nothing else on but underwear. I loved seeing her long bare legs. Her wet curly hair was toppled and clean on top of her head in a bun. She looked so sexy in my shirt. I could not keep my eyes off her.

She sits down beside me.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"I am so glad no one else is here. And it is just us. We will have a wonderful day tomorrow" she finally tells me. I place my hand on her bare leg as she leans into my chest. Hugging me close to her.

"I am glad you cheered up" I tell her. I kiss her forehead.

She nods. "I am fine now. I just always had it in my head that one day when I would marry that I would have a lovely home and cook for my husband and take care of him" she sighs. "I can't do that. I am not good at anything" she grumbles.

"You do take care of me baby. You take care of me in every way a woman should" I whisper near her earlobe as I nibble kisses on the side of her neck now. Making her giggle.

The doorbell rings. "I was not expecting anyone! Michael I am not dressed well! They will find me improper!" she worries.

"Babe it is just our meal. I ordered us something for dinner! Wait here" I tell her. I get up. Then go to the door. I pay for our food when I get there. I bring it back to her.

"What is it?" she asks me.

"I got you a grilled chicken salad ranch on the side" I tell her. I hand her the meal I got for her.

"One of my favorites!" she tells me. She opens it up. "Extra egg to! Thanks baby"

"You are welcome. I got a mushroom veggie burger" I tell her.

We play a movie on my tv. She runs to the kitchen and gets us a drink. And we settle down for the night, snacking, watching movies and enjoying the day before Thanksgiving without a care in the world.

I was so happy with Myra at my side. I hoped she knew she made me happy. And knew she did not have to change herself to please me. I had to make her see that she was perfect for me just the way she was. Herself.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|