Chapter 30~You're Good For Me!

Myra

Myra

I had everything planned out. The wedding was a go. We were still stuck here in the hospital. On New Years Eve day. I was so beyond excited and nervous. I hoped Michael would go for this idea. It might even make headlines that we were getting married in a hospital chapel!

I had a suite for Michael. The one he had been wearing at our wedding as torn up. And no good. I had Janet get one of his suites out. And it was all set for that night. We would marry at midnight and then we would be newly weds during the new year!

It was so perfect!

"Myra what is going on?" yawns Michael as someone comes in the room looking for me.
"Nothing dear get some more rest" I tell him.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

People were coming in and out all day long to talk to me about the wedding details. I was trying not to let Michael find out about the surprise wedding until it was time for the wedding. It was getting really hard to do when the whole hospital nearly heard about this. Everyone was excited. I would not wait to surprise Michael!

I lean over and kiss him on the lips. "You are looking better than when they first brought you in! The color is coming back in your cheeks and the bags are leaving under those pretty eyes" I say softly to him.

"I can't wait to get you home" I say to him.
He smiles at me. "Me to" he answers. He yawns. "I could use more sleep" he agrees with me.
"Get some babe" I say. "I will be right here"

His eyes flutter close. He was still holding my hand as he rested. He had nightmares all the last night to. He woke me off and on. I was going to be glad to be back at Neverland.

Maybe he would not have nightmares if he was back home. In his own bed. That was my method. I see the Pastor peeking in through the window in the door. I gasp then rush to the door. I shut the door behind me. Hoping not to wake Michael.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"Hi Pastor" I greet him.
"Is everything all set? I will be here around midnight?" he asks me the details again.

"Thanks for doing this at such a last minute. We will have a dinner for everyone at Neverland when we are able to be at home. We just had so many things happen to stop our wedding" I explain.

"I am happy to do this" he says as he smiles.
"Thanks again" I say.

I write him out a check. And hand if to him. Thankfully my purse was on my shoulder still. Janet comes down the hall with Stephanie. Janet had my dress. It was in perfect condition. I was thrilled nothing bad happened to it when I had thought I tossed it out in the trash! I had my dream dress that Michael had bought for me!