Chapter 10~Brand New Day!

Brand New Day!Michael

Brand New Day!
Michael

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

I had her back. My Myra. I held her in my embrace. I never wanted to let her go again. Ever. She forgave me. And she was going to move out to Neverland with me. I was thrilled. I had to ask her to marry me. But was it to fast? Would she reject my offer? More than anything I wanted to make this woman my wife.

"Something wrong Michael?" she asks me as she gazes up at me shyly.

I shake my head. "No darling. There is something else I wanted to ask you. But it might be to soon. Forget I said anything. I do not want to ruin this"

"Ask away" she begs me. "Go for it"

Alright.

Here goes nothing. Hopefully she would not reject me. I had only been married once in my life. To Lisa Marie. I lost her. I did not want to lose Myra. She was my life. My world. I take her right hand in mine. I get the ring back out from the box. I kneel down properly before her. Her eyes grow wide with surprise.

"Michael!" she whispers my name.

My hands shake as I hold hers in my hand. I never been so nervous before. "Myra, I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?" I question her.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

She gasps. Tears come to her eyes as I slide the ring on her finger. She nods yes. Then she pulls me back in her arms. We kiss. And laugh with joy. She said yes!

She was going to marry me. My heart was so overjoyed. She made me so happy inside.  My fake fat belly got in the way from hugging her properly. I had to wear this to get through the crowd by her home.

"Let me get this off. I do not need this anymore" I laugh. I pull her back a moment. I take off the fake outfit. Toss it to the floor.

"I can't believe you did all this for me! Just to see me again" she tells me as she holds me in her arms. "I can't believe Michael Jackson loves me" she says softly.

"Always have" I promise her.

"Wow!" she mutters softly as she smiles at me.

My face feels a blush. She made me feel so good. Like a real king. She was going to love living back at Neverland with me. I could not wait to get her home and spoil her. Lavish her with love.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"Something on your mind?" she asks me. She touches my cheek with her hand.

"I can't wait to get you back home. My family is all dying to meet you" I tell her. She is blushing.

She laughs. "You already told them about me? About us?"