Chapter 23-Much To Soon!

Michael

Michael

I was still tied to a chair. I was blindfolded off and on. When they wanted me to see them, they took it off. I was starving. I had nothing to eat or drink. That was the least of my worries. My mind was getting out of here. And back to Myra.

She needed me. She thought I dumped her on our wedding day. After I begged for her to come back to me. She was never going to forgive me. Ever. I lost her. I had to get free!

How I did not know. But there had to be a way. No way in hell was I going to give these bastards any of my money or my time. I would never be with their horrid sister! Then they would all go behind bars when Dante found them!

"Please let me go! Please! I need to be set free!" I cry out because they had taken the gag off me. And maybe someone out there in the world might hear me.

"Michael you need to calm down" says a stern voice.

That voice?
Where had I heard it before??
They remove the blind fold off me. There before me was Dante!

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

"Thank god you found me! I was kidnapped and I need to get back to Myra! Now!" I beg him. "Untie me!" I demand to him.

He laughs. "Me? Untie you? No. I do not work for you" he laughs.

Steven and his brother Jimmy come back in. "He works for us" laughs Jimmy.

"A dirty cop?" I snap with anger.

"There are those out there in the world. I come with a price" jokes Dante.

I groan. "You set this all up! You let them in my home!" I belt out with anger at Dante. I wanted to kill him with my bare hands.  That was how angered I was!

"I come with a price and well yours was not paying enough" jokes Dante again.

"We have a message for you" Steven teases me.

He has Dante whip out a phone.
There was Myra on the screen.

"Dante?"

"Hello there Myra!" Dante answers my girl.

"Is Michael here? You protect him, right? Will he be coming home?" Myra is begging him.

She knew I could not leave her like that at the altar. That was my girl. I feel happy tears come to me to hear her saying this. Asking about me. She stuck around to. She had to know something was wrong.

"Ah no, Michael asked me to come look after you" Dante is saying to her in the hallway at my home.

"Then you spoke with Michael? Last night? How is he? What did he say about the wedding? Did he want to talk things over with me? Please I have to know what he said" Myra is begging.