Chapter 15~You Rock My World!

Myra

Myra

Seeing as I would get mobbed going out and shopping these days Michael had wedding dresses coming from LA to the Neverland Ranch. I was going to spend the day trying on dresses. He was shopping for a tuxedo.  

We were busy planning our dream wedding. I was getting really excited. Michael told me that I could invite Stephanie out to Neverland sometime. I was planning on asking her and Janet to be my brides' maids in the wedding. Things were falling into place. October had ended and we were in the month of November.

The doorbell rings. Michael was out. I was in one of the many dresses that was in his office. I hoped he did not come in and see me in this dress. It would be bad luck if I liked it. I would have to keep going through dresses. I get to the door before the butler could. I swing the door open there stands a police officer. I had seen him here before. He was the one working for Michael's case.

My heart races in my chest. "Hello sir, Michael is not home right now" I tell him.

He nods as he stands there. "You know why I am here right Mrs. Jackson?" he asks me.

I blush hearing someone call me Mrs. Jackson. I loved that! "Oh, I am not Mrs. yet. I am planning the wedding. Trying on the dress that is why Michael is out" I ramble out nervously.

"I see. I am sure he told you about his case. Are you Myra?" he wonders.

I nod. "I am she. Yes", I stammer. "Michael has told you about me?"

"Yes, he had. He says you would go on the run with him if he had to" he mentions to me.

I feel my mouth fill up with cotton hearing those words. "Do we have to?" I manage to say softly.

"I need to talk things over with the both of you. When he gets home please tell him to give me a call right away" adds the officer.

I nod. "I will" I promise him.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ

I feel shaky. How much trouble was Michael really in? I was worried about him being out. Maybe we should hire more guards. He planned on staying here. Not going on the run. Hiding in public. The wedding?

Would we have to move it up? Or put it on hold? So many worries flood in my head now. All I wanted was for Michael to get home so I could talk to him. I would only feel better once he was home. With me.

I head back up to Michael's office. Where all the many wedding dresses were laying about. I glance in the mirror. I looked so pretty. I could never afford a gown like this. Michael hand-picked most of these out for me. "Hi, I am Mrs. Myra Jackson. Hello, I am Mrs. Michael Jackson" I say to myself in the mirror.

I loved saying that out loud. "Myra Jackson" I sigh with a smile.

Even growing up as a young lady I dreamt of being a Jackson. Now here I was. I was going to be a Jackson! Michael's wife. The love of his life. I felt like if I glowed any more that I was going to brighten up a whole entire room without a light. I giggle. Someone knocks on the office door.