Chapter 58 - Pic of Ryan's Audi S3

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 58

Dina's POV

            A few hours later, someone knocked on our doors. James said he's going to make some coffee, while I went to open the doors. It was Melanie. I smiled, hugged her and she got in. James peaked through the kitchen door frame to see who it is. When he saw her, he smiled and greeted her and then he returned back into the kitchen. I closed the front door behind her, following her into the living room.

            When we sat down she turned to me and said: "I have some news!".

            I decided to joke a little, so I replied feigning seriousness: "Yea, I know. You kissed with my husband.". She was shocked and I laughed at her expression.

            "Don't worry about it, I know it was an accident. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone.", I said, winking at her.

            She relaxed a little and smiled back to me, saying: "Sorry.".

            "So, what are your news?", I asked curiously.

            "Oh, yea! Well, Daniel proposed me today!", she screamed happily, waving her hand in front of me.

            "Oh, wow! He's fast! I guess he couldn't wait until tonight.", I replied smiling. She looked at me weirdly.

            "You knew?", she asked, raising her eyebrow.

            "Of course I knew. I helped him pick the ring this morning.", I smiled.

            She looked at me, smiled and said: "Is there anything else I should know?".

            "Not really.", I smiled again.

            "He asked me for an advice last night while you were kissing my husband.", I joked again.

            "Dina!", she screamed at me, smiling. She knew I'm just joking.

            "Anyway, he didn't know if you'd like to marry him, and he didn't want to look like an idiot. So he asked me to help him. That's when I got an idea to send him and James into the gym, so you and I could talk alone. I needed to find out what you think about marrying him.", I smiled.

            "Oh! It all makes sense now! That's why you smiled to him when they got back! And that's why he let me finish the movie!", she screamed happily, smiling.

            "Oh, you!", she added, slapping my shoulder playfully. Then James joined us. He was smiling.

            I told him what Melanie told me, and he replied smiling: "Oh yea, he told me about that last night on our way to the gym.". I looked at him and smiled.

            Melanie said smiling: "Oh well, I guess I'm the only one who didn't know anything.".

            We laughed. She stayed with us for a little longer, and then she said she's going to Zoya's place, to tell her the news too. James and I greeted her, and when she left we decided we could go out for a walk with the boys. And so we did.

About two months later...

Dina's POV

            Today is a very special day. There's a double wedding on a schedule. Alex and Ryan, Melanie and Daniel. Ryan asked James to be his best man and James accepted, of course. We've arranged that I'll be Melanie's bridesmaid, while Zoya will be Alex's. And Jake will be Daniel's best man. It will be perfect. Zoya is almost six months pregnant.