Chapter 45

Princess:
After spending majority of the day in Disneyland with my family and the rest of the wedding guest, I snook off and went back to the hotel so I had time to shower and wrap Abel's gift before my bridal party invaded my suite.

I went over to my suitcase and took out the light blue scrap book with "King Abel Tesfaye" on the front of it.

I had my pregnancy test results on the first page, then the pictures from my first ultrasound along with a picture of my belly, which was still flat at the time. On the page after that were the ultrasound pics from my last appointment, a picture of my barely noticeable baby bump, and me holding an "It's a boy!" balloon.

I flipped to the next blank page and wrote across the top "The day daddy found out" . I was going to write him a note but there was a knock on my door so I quickly put it in the silver gift bag with some tissue paper.

"Who is it?" I asked as I put my robe on and walked over to the door.

"It's Andrea and Amiyah! We have your reception dress!"

I opened the door and Andrea walked in with a white garment bag and Amiyah trailing behind her.

She laid the bag on the bed and I watched intently as she unzipped it and pulled the dress out.

"Aaw it's so pretty!"

"When are you going to change into it?"

"After Abel and I have our first dance."

"And when are you gonna tell him you're pregnant?"

"He'll probably be able to tell as soon as he sees me in this dress. There's no way I'm going to be able to hide it."

"Just hold your big ass bouquet in front of you. I'm-"

There was another knock on my door and I could hear my loud mouth sister on the other side.