Chapter 16

Princess:
I stood back stage with Cash and Lamar, smiling to myself as I watched Abel perform The Hills one last time. It was the last day of his tour and after the show him and I were going to Turks and Caicos for a few days. The past two months, pretty much every time we hung out, the crew had to hang out with us too so I was beyond excited to just get some time with Abel alone.

I was broken from my thoughts when I heard the crowd screaming and clapping then a few seconds later, Abel was backstage.

"And that's a wrap!" Cash said as he handed him a water bottle. "Congrats on another great tour man!"

He took a drink from his water bottle then smiled. "Thanks bro."

"Now where are we going to celebrate?" Lamar asked. "I was thinking Lure."

"You guys go ahead and celebrate without me." I smiled as he grabbed my hand. "Princess and I have other plans."

"Ooh they bout to go make some  XO babies."

"Absolutely not." I rolled my eyes as we walked by him.

We went back to Abel's dressing room and he grabbed his things before we headed out the back door. Our bags were already packed and inside the Escalade that was waiting outside for us so we could head directly to the air port.

We climbed into the backseat and he wrapped his arm around me as he yawned.

I laughed. "You tired?"

"Yeah, I'm probably gonna sleep the whole flight."

"How long is the flight?"

"A little over six hours."

"Ooh, that's not too bad." I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Do you wanna come back to Atlanta with me for a little bit? You can like meet my family and stuff..."

"I'd love to, but what if they don't want me there?"

"Why wouldn't they?"

"I feel like they'd just want to spend time with you before you have to go off to school in a few weeks and me being there would deter that from happening."

"I don't think so, I think they'd be happy to meet you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay then." He smiled. "I'll go."

"Yay!" I smiled back and gave him a kiss. "I promise they're gonna love you."

A few hours later:
When we landed in Turks and Caicos it was around noon and we both decided to take a nap before going out for dinner.

I woke up, took a shower then started to get ready. As I was doing my hair my phone started to ring and when I looked, I saw that it was my mom calling.

I answered and put it on speaker as I continued with my hair.

"Hey mom."

"Hey honey, how are you and Axel doing?"

"His name is Abel, and we're good, we're about to go out to dinner."

"Ooh that's nice. Do you know when you're coming home?"

"Yes, I'll be home Tuesday."

"Ooh yay! When were you going to tell me?!"

"I was gonna tell you tomorrow, sorry."