Chapter 13

Abel:
After my shows in Toronto we headed to New York for that stupid artist gala that I really didn't want to go to. I was tired from doing back to back shows and I was still kind of getting over my cold but Princess wanted to go for some reason.

I checked the time on my watch and it was already six forty-five and the thing started at seven.

"Babe are you almost ready?" I asked as I knocked on the bathroom door. "We gotta leave soon."

"Give me like two more minutes!"

I knew she really meant ten minutes so I went and sat down on the bed. I turned on the TV and watched Adventure time until she came out the bathroom twenty minutes later.

"How do I look?"

I turned to look at her and was at a loss for words. Her long black dress clung to her curves perfectly and had slits going down one side, showing off her perfect brown skin.

"Wow

"Wow..."

"Is that a good wow?"

"Yes, you look amazing."

She smiled. "Thank you."

I stood up and put my suit jacket on as she fixed my bowtie.

"Let's go."

I grabbed her hand and we started to walk out of the suite but my phone went off on the bed.

"Shit, I almost forgot that."

"I'll get it for you."

She went to the bed and grabbed my phone. She looked at the screen and her facial expression became unreadable.

"Who's Sienna?"

"Sienna?"

"Yes Sienna! She just texted you wants to know when she can come see you!"

She threw the phone at me and I caught it before it could hit the ground. I looked at the text and it immediately clicked in my head who she was.

"Baby it's not like that. She's just a model for my website. She probably wants-"

"Of course she's a model."

She plopped down on to the bed and started taking her heels off.

"What are you doing? We have to go."

"I'm not going! Take your model bitch! I'm sure people would rather see you with her anyway."

"Princess please, you're blowing this out of proportion. Let's just go and we can talk about this later."