Chapter 26

Princess:
Bobby and I went back to DC after the fourth of July to try to go to therapy and get things right before the wedding. I honestly didn't feel like trying anymore though. After I saw how I hurt Abel when I told him we couldn't be together, I felt like shit and wanted to take back everything I had said. I felt so stupid for giving up someone as amazing as him for Bobby's stupid ass. I wanted to make things better but it looked like he had moved on. He was always posting pictures of his girlfriend on instagram or on his story and I wished I was her. I wished I wasn't so naive and let Bobby get into my head and make me think that things were going to get better.

"Miss?" A woman said from the front desk, making me snap out of my thoughts. "Are you checking in?"

"Um yeah, we're here to see Dr.Harrison."

She nodded as she typed something into her computer. "Okay, you two can have a seat, she'll be with you in a moment."

We both sat down and he tried to grab my hand but I pulled away from him.

"What you acting up for?"

"I don't wanna do this anymore."

"Why? You talking to Abel again? Is he telling you-"

"No, he's not talking to me because I broke his fucking heart to be with you Bobby. He doesn't want anything to do with me."

"Good, so now you can stop worrying about him and focus on our relationship."

"Whatever."

We sat there silently until a tall skinny white girl came from the back.

"Ms. Scott and Mr. Jackson?"

"Yes."

We got up and followed her back into her office. We sat on opposite ends of the couch and waited for her to start speaking.

"My name is Dr.Harrison but feel free to call me Carly." She looked over the small file in her hands. "So, it looks like you guys are having problems with infidelity?"

"Yes." I answered. "Bobby thinks it's okay to have girlfriends on the side."

"Okay, and how does that make you feel?"

"It makes me feel like I'm not enough. Like what am I doing so wrong that makes you wanna go out and cheat on me over and over again?"

"Bobby, would you like to answer that?"

He shrugged.

"What is it that makes you want to cheat? Are you not getting enough affection from her? Are you not satisfied in the bedroom?"

"No." He shrugged again. "Sometimes I just get bored and I want something new."

"So I'm not good enough."

"I didn't say that."

"You just said sometimes you "want something new" how else am I supposed to take that?!"

"Okay, okay. Princess calm down, let's talk about you for a little bit."

"What about me?"