Chapter 39

Princess:
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel before wiping the steam off the mirror so I could see myself.

I started to comb through my hair as I looked at myself and groaned in annoyance. Every time I looked in the mirror now all I could see was Faith.

I know I shouldn't be letting finding out that she was my sister bother me because she wasn't even with Abel that long and he was only with her because she reminded him of me.

The bathroom door opened and Abel walked in.

"Good morning." He kissed my cheek. "You okay? You look upset."

"Every time I look in the mirror, all I can see is Faith's annoying ass face. I hate it."

"You don't even look like her."

"Stop lying, you were with her because she looks like me."

"I was with her because she reminded me of you and yeah there's a slight resemblance but you're way prettier. And you're smarter, more mature, funnier, sexier and understanding. Should I go on?"

"No, that's enough." I laughed. "What time is your friend gonna get here?"

"Ten, so you got like thirty minutes."

"Alright, I'll be ready in a few."

He kissed my cheek again before leaving out the bathroom.

Abel's friend that was a real estate agent was coming over so he could take us to see some houses and I was beyond excited.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on a pair of jeans, a white crop top.

I walked out into the living room where Abel was on his phone typing angrily.

"What's wrong?"

No response.

"Abel?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You look mad."

"Yeah. I'm just trying to handle...a situation."

"What's going on?"

"Don't worry about it babe. I-"

"It's Faith, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but she's just trying to piss me off. It's cool."

His phone started to ring and I could tell it was her by the way he rolled his eyes.

"Let me talk to her."

He handed me his phone and I answered it. "Hello?"

"Abel, I-"

"No, it's Princess."

"Ooh, hey sis."

"Listen Faith, I don't fucking like you and I hope you don't think that just because I know you're my sister that'll change."

"Really? I was hoping we could do some sisterly bonding when you come back to LA."

"Fuck that. I don't wanna see or talk to you again. If I find out you're trying to talk to Abel, that you're talking about him, or even thinking about him, I will find you and fuck you up so bad that you'll never be able to model again. Got it?"

"Are you threatening me big sister? I'm telling dad."

"Fuck you and fuck him too."

Before she could say anything else I hung up then blocked her number on his phone.