Chapter 29

Abel:
I sat back in my lounge chair as I watched Princess sit on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.

We had spent close to a month in Italy and were finally ready to leave and go to Toronto.

"Princess?"

She turned to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Come here."

She walked over to me and I smiled as she sat in my lap.

"You ready to go?"

"Not really." She sighed. "I'm gonna miss you."

"What do you mean?"

"We're not gonna be able to spend time together like this for a while. I'm gonna have to go back to DC for work and I'm sure you're gonna have to go back to LA."

"You can come back to LA with me and teach there if you want to or you know, you don't have to work at all..."

"I like working though and I'm gonna miss my students if I switch schools."

"Just think about for me, please?"

"I will." She smiled and gave me a kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "One more time before we go?"

"Hell yeah."

The whole time we were there we spent most of our time fucking and the rare occasions when we weren't, we were either at an art gallery or eating which was fine with me.

I grabbed her ass and groaned when she started to grind against me.

My phone went off and it was a reminder so that we wouldn't miss our flight.

"Shit baby, we gotta go."

"Do we really have to?" She asked as she ran her hands up my shirt.

"Yeah, we do but I promise I'll make it up to you when we get to Toronto."

"Okay, okay."

She climbed out my lap and we went back inside of the hotel and to our suite.

Our bags were already packed so when she was done changing out of her bathing suit and into a sundress, we just grabbed our things and left.

Our driver took us to the airport where there was a jetting waiting for us.

As we were getting ready to board, my phone started going off in my pocket and when I looked at it, I saw that it was Cash calling.

"Hello?"

"Yo, I been trying to get ahold of you for like three days! Where have you been?!"

"I'm still in Florence with Princess."