Chapter 30

Princess:
"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"We're here."

I yawned as I opened my eyes and saw Abel staring back at me.

We had just landed in DC and Abel had a few hours to spend with me before he had to leave and go to LA.

We got our bags then got off of the jet and there was a driver already waiting to take us back to my condo.

"When are you gonna come back to see me?"

"As soon as I'm done dealing with Faith, so probably in two days or so."

"Do you know what she wants?"

"No, she won't talk to me or Cash on the phone. She wants to meet face to face."

"She's being super dramatic about all this."

"Yeah she is." He shrugged. "But it's cool 'cause once I get rid of her, I can just focus on us."

We got to my condo and as soon as we stepped inside I knew something was off.

"Someone was here."

"What?" He asked. "How do you know?"

"I didn't leave the living room like this."

"Maybe it was Amiyah?"

"No, she went home right before we left. Remember?"

"Right, so who-"

"Bobby."

I walked back into my bedroom and all of my drawers were open and a bunch of my clothes were thrown on the floor.

I checked my whole room and two pairs of my favorite diamond earrings were missing and so were some clothes from my closet.

"Ugh! I don't see how he thinks he had the right to take my shit! He didn't buy me any of it!"

"Baby, calm-"

"No! He stole my shit!"

I took my phone out my pocket and angrily dialed his number.

A female, I assumed was his girlfriend Imani, answered. "What do you want?"

"I wanna talk to Bobby."

"Why?"

"Because he came into my house and stole my shit! Probably for your stupid ass!"

"Yeah, I love the earrings but the clothes didn't fit. He should've just left them there for you ms.piggy."

"The clothes don't fit because I have an ass unlike you, you praying mantis built ass bitch."

"Your man likes 'em skinny, that's why he left your fat ass for me."

"You think I'm mad you have Bobby? Fuck him! You can have him! He's a twenty-six year old bum that can't keep a fucking job! I supported him! Everything he owns, I bought! Even his car is in my name and I'm taking that shit back so both of y'all are bout to be at the bus stop!"

"You just sound bitter."

"Bitter? Bitch please, you can keep him, keep my clothes, and the earrings! I got a nigga that actually loves and appreciates me now and I don't even care about Bobby anymore."

"It's only a matter of time before The Weeknd leaves you too. No one wants a bitch like you on their arm, especially a millionaire like him. I give you guys a good three months before he goes off and finds a skinny girl."