Chapter 11

Princess:
Abel and I were curled up on the bed in the tour bus watching Narcos on our way to Toronto.

"Can we watch something else now?"

"What? You don't like Narcos?"

"Not really. I wanna watch..." I took the remote from him to scroll through the movies. "Black Fish!"

"No way." He took the remote back from me. "Let's watch Attack on Titan."

"No. Let's watch Cosmos."

"You're such a dork." He laughed. "Since we can't decide what to watch, why don't we just turn the TV off and entertain each other?"

"Entertain each other how?"

He hit a button on the remote and turned the tv off as he leaned down to kiss my neck. He starting kissing and sucking all over my neck and I went to lift his shirt up but his phone rang.

He sat up and reached under his pillow to grab it. He looked at the screen to see who it was then smiled as he answered.

"Hi mama."

He laid back on his pillow and I played with his hair as he talked.

"Yes, we're on our way to Toronto now, we should get there around two...Of course I'm going to come see you mama...Alright, see you in a few hours...I love you too."

He hung up then tucked his phone back under his pillow. "You wanna come with me to see my mom later?"

"What? You want me to meet your mom?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"I don't know...like what if she doesn't like me?"

"She's gonna love you, just like I do." He smiled and leaned over to kiss me. "So you wanna come with me?"

"Of course I do."

A few hours later:
We arrived in Toronto and the crew wanted to hang out but Abel wasn't feeling well so we just went to his condo instead.

I knew Abel's place would be fancy but actually seeing it kind of shocked me. There were huge windows that showed off his view of Toronto. Everything was pristine white, or dark gray and neatly organized, which was the exact opposite of what I expected to see.

"You seriously live here?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It just doesn't seem like you." I shrugged. "I thought you lived in an all black dudgeon or something."