Chapter 9

Princess:
I reached over and grabbed my phone off the night stand to check the time, it was ten in the morning.

"Abel?"

I gently nudged him and he tightened his arm around me. "Don't move baby, I'm still tryin to sleep."

"But it's ten and we gotta go to the mall before your soundcheck and stuff."

"Uugh..." He groaned and moved his arm so I could get up. "I don't wanna get up yet."

"Stop being a baby and get up." I stood up and my lower half was so sore that I let out a whimper. "Oouch."

He laughed as he watched me limp my way over to my bag to get some clothes then to the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door behind myself then hopped in the shower. The hot water running over my body helped sooth some of my soreness for the time being.

When I got out, I dried off and put my hair back into a ponytail before putting on a short floral sundress.

I walked out the bathroom and Abel was still laying in bed half asleep.

I playfully threw my towel at him. "Get up sleeping beauty!"

"Okay, okay." He yawned as he sat up in the bed. "I think I'm getting sick or something. I feel drained and I didn't even perform yet...Well other than last night."

I rolled my eyes at him as I went over to my bag to grab a pair of sandals.

"You're-" My phone started to ring and he reached over to pick it up. "Who's Baby girl?"

"It's my best friend Amiyah. You can answer it,  I'm sure she'd love to talk to you."

He answered it and put it on speakerphone.

"Princess! Did you get the abelconda last night?!"

I texted her when Abel and I were on our way back to the hotel and told her that I was gonna fuck him so she already knew what happened.

"Abelconda?" He looked over at me with an eyebrow raised. "Is that what y'all call my dick?"

"Oh my god! Abel?!"

"The one and only."

"Holy shit! I love you! Me and Princess have been rocking your shit since 2012! You're a legend man!"

"Thank you baby girl. I appreciate all the love and support."

I liked when Abel called me baby girl, but hearing him say it to her made me...jealous?

"Dude, can I ask you a question?

"What's up?"

"Did you and Princess fuck last night?"

Before he could answer I quickly interjected.

"Okay, that's enough. Amiyah say bye to Abel."

"Bye honey bun!"

He laughed and handed me my phone. I took her off speaker phone and went into the bathroom to finish talking to her.