Chapter 14 pt.2

Abel:
"Great show!" Cash said as he handed me a water bottle and towel. "You killed that shit man."

"Thanks man." I chugged the whole bottle of water. "After party at Marquee right?"

"Yeah, we're gonna leave in like fifteen minutes."

"Alright."

I wiped my face with the towel as I made my way to my dressing room.

When I stepped into my room, I saw Hyghly sitting in a chair with Rose in his lap, Lamar and Amiyah hugged up on the couch and Princess was on the other end with some nigga's arm around her.

I walked over to them as calmly as I could.

"Who's this?"

She looked up at me. "Um...this is my friend..Bobby."

What the fuck was he doing here? And why the fuck was she letting him hold her?

"I'm a big fan man, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I noticed that everybody was staring at me, I guess waiting for me to go off. "Can y'all get out? I gotta change so we can head to the after party."

Everybody stood up and started to walk out, including Princess but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "Not you."

Once everyone was gone, I shut the door and turned to Princess who was nervously playing with her nails.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"He knew Rose and Amiyah were coming so he flew out here to see me."

"Why does he need to see you? I thought you guys didn't go out?"

"We didn't! He just likes me and-"

"So you thought it was a good idea to bring a nigga that likes you, backstage to hang in my dressing room? And why the fuck was his arm around you? What was that?"

"I didn't think anything of it....I'm sorry."

I sighed heavily. "Whatever."

"I don't know why it's that big of a deal though Abel...him and I are just friends and he knows-"

"Alright so I'm gonna go find a bitch that likes me and hang out with her tomorrow while I leave your ass in the hotel then. Do you want me to do that?"

"No."

"Well that's pretty much what you just did and it's not that big of a deal right? So-"

"Abel, I said I'm sorry."

"I don't care."

She stayed in the room as I changed my clothes and when I was done, we walked out together and I tried my best to ignore Bobby's entire existence.

"Bobby, are you going to the after party?" Princess asked.

"Nah, I think I should get going." He shrugged. "It was nice seeing you Princess, I had a lot of fun chilling with you."

I huffed and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I had fun with you too." She smiled and gave him a hug. "Bye. I'll text you."