9

Madison POV

I had just gone home for the night and was getting ready to take a shower before watching whatever cheesy show was on tonight and snuggling up for bed when my phone started to buzz.

I picked up seeing that it was Alex. I hope he got along with Thomas and this wasn't just a call to tell me that he had killed him.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey Madison" The phone went silent for a second. "I didn't want to disturb you but no one else is picking up"

I could tell his voice was strained and it seemed as if he was hurt.

"Are you ok Alex you don't sound to good"

"Yeah" He hesitated. "I uh need your help"

"Alex what happened? How bad is it? Should I call and ambulence"

"No don't call one. I can't afford it"

"I don't have a car but I might be able to make it to you"

"I was walking to my house its on Homestead, in Hunts Point. I took a bad fall and I don't think I can make it home."

I heard his voice crack along with a cry in the back round.

"Hunts Point? At night? I don't think I can get there fast enough. Stay there Im going to call Thomas, he has a car. Listen Alex, don't move, I'll send him there. Try and find out what street exactly your on. Hang in there."

"I'll try but a jar shattered near me and I don't know where all the pieces are. Please hurry."

The line went dead and I immediately called Thomas crossing my fingers that he would pick up. He did.

"Thomas. Thank God you picked up."

"James? Is everything alright?"

"Im fine but Alex isn't. Where did you drop him off?"

"A park near Hunts Point. Whats the matter?"

"Listen he fell and I think it was nasty. A jar broke near him and its dark, I doubt he can move."

"What street is he on?"

Just then a text came through from Alex reading a street named John Trumble.

"He says a street called John Trumble. Do you know it?"

"I don't think so. Ill put it into my phone."

"It'll take a bit to get there tell him to stay still."