Chapter 2.

*Unedited*

"Assalamualaikum didi(elder sister)" greeted my ten-year-old brother, Sarim.

"Walaikumassalam" I replied to him. I was mentally preparing myself with an excuse, but he went in a hurry. Ugh! what a brother whose game is more important than her sister.

"What happened to you?" My mom asked me with a concerned tone.

"Nothing ammi, I just lost balance. It's okay now" I said without meeting her eyes. I don't want to recall their conversation. Aisha was not around, which means she went back to her in-laws.

"Freshen up yourself, till then I will lay dinner," She said giving a sweet smile full of motherly love. Her smile was so pure that made me forget everything. I was about to go when she asked "Where did you go? and why are you so late?" With a suspicious tone.

"Mom that...that I just went out, was feeling bored" I said making my answer look real.

"Hmm... and don't do this again," She said still not satisfied with my answer. I don't know why I am not good at telling lies.

----------------

I was in my bed trying to sleep. I was thinking about what happened. Mom said nothing about college and Imran, this gave me a little relief.

"Aimen just sleep you have college tomorrow and who knows what will a new day brings. So sleep," Saying this to myself and I dozed off.

Rehan's POV

Where is she? Just then a voice came "She went sir and she asked me to say thanks to you" Hina, our maid spoke.

"Oh!" I exclaimed and that's all I could say. I can't let any stranger in my house. Feeling disappointed, I went back to my room.

I sat on the couch thinking about her. I don't know who she was, but all I could say is that she was something. Her beautiful brown eyes and her fair face were just great. She was neither short nor tall but she held some kind of effect on me. I was never among those who would stare at some random girl let alone think about them.

I was coming back home when she suddenly came before my car and dashed against a tree. I came out of the car and ran towards her. I was stunned on seeing her. Her beautiful face made me speechless. Overcoming my shock, I asked her if she was okay but she didn't answer and then lost consciousness. So I decided to take her home since it was a few minutes away from there. All the way my eyes were fixed on her and it was hard to drive.

I came home and asked the maid to take care of her. But after fifteen minutes when I came down, she was still unconscious, so I thought I could meet her in the morning and now she is not here "What a fate!" I said to myself.

I slept on the couch thinking of her in my dreams.

Hi guys!!! I'm not good at writing, but please bear with me. And don't forget to vote & comment.....

:)