Chapter 6.

*Unedited*

"Wake up! Wake up Aimen".

Someone was continuously tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and found Safa with an angry face.

"It's almost the 50th time I'm asking you to wake up" She gritted, ready to beat me with the book.

"What happened ?" I yawned rubbing my face, a small attempt to make myself fresh.

"Professor is here, Ms. Aimen, and next time don't give me the job of waking you. It would be even better if you avoid sleeping in class" She answered giving me a disgusting look. She is always like this giving full attention to classes.

"What's the point in being awake when we eventually gonna fall asleep after hearing his boring lecture?" I asked opening the book with another yawn escaping my mouth.

"Nice point" Maryam chimed into our conversation.

The class went in its usual way making me fight with my sleep, the most difficult task in life which I do every day. The subjects are interesting, but still I feel sleepy during the classes.

------------------------------------------

"Please give me some coffee or else I will become a sleeping beauty" I cried.

"Here, take it, drama queen," said Maryam handing me the coffee cup.

"Guys, I have to give Raiyan his assignment, that idiot has asked me to get it," Safa said searching for something in her bag.

"Why is his assignment with you?" asked Maryam.

"Because like always he forgot to take them" replied Safa in a 'duh' tone.

"But we are getting late for prof. Steve's class & someone would not handle herself missing it" I said pointing to Maryam.

"Shut up Aimen, I know I said he is good looking but it doesn't mean you can tag his name with me, it is haraam," Maryam said in a firm tone, trying to make it a serious one. But trust me it was far from serious.

"Let me tell you gawking at a non-mahram is also haraam" I took a sip of coffee. Maryam rolled her eyes.

"Okay guys, I will ask Raiyan to meet us in class." Safa stood picking up her bag.

Raiyan is Safa's elder brother. He is two years elder than her and is in his final year.

"You're late" Raiyan was standing near our class. People ignored him and slid to the class. Of course, no one would want to mess with a senior.

"Please next time don't ask me to get your stuff" replied Safa handing him the assignment.

Maryam and I were far behind Safa because Raiyan and also his friends were with him.

"Hey! He is the coffee guy right" whispered Maryam grabbing my attention.

"Who?" I asked looking around.

"There, behind Raiyan" she pointed to the man who was looking down.

He resembled someone. Oh my god, he is the one who saved me from Imran and on whom I spilled coffee the other day. Please Allah don't make him describe that event especially not in front of my friends.

My friends know about Imran and they know that he is such a pain in the ass, still, I don't want them to know that idiot has got the guts to enter the college and threaten me.

"You know what Aimen? You and the coffee boy would make a cute couple" Maryam said looking at them.

"You take him if you want" I replied rolling my eyes.

I looked at them. Raiyan was talking with Safa, the coffee boy was typing something on his phone.'Coffee boy' weird name, let it be. He didn't raise his gaze, which I liked and the remaining two who were with him were looking at us, I could say one had his eyes, especially on Maryam.

I hit Maryam with my elbow "Oww....that hurts" She groaned.

"Don't look at them. One of the boys is looking at you" I said. Despite my advice, she looked at them and that man winked at Maryam.

"Astaghfirullah" She exclaimed and looked down. I started to laugh with a hand in my mouth not to grab their attention.

"Take me out of here. Now" She said already turning around.

"Let's go, getting late for class," I said still laughing. We made our way leaving Safa behind.

"Oohh..... someone likes Maryam" I started to tease her.

"Who is that unlucky man?" asked Safa joining us.

"Hey! why late?" I asked her.

"That idiot wants me to do his assignment" She answered. It's the thing about Safa. She would grumble but would never say no to anybody.

"It's all because of your brother," said Maryam.

"Hello, students," The professor greeted getting in and proceeding with the lecture.

"What's wrong with her?" Safa whispered.

"Later" I mouthed and paid my attention to the lecture.

*******

My phone started to ring as I made my way towards my scooty. The caller ID indicated it was Ammi. "Assalamualaikum Ammi" I answered the call.

"Walaikumassalam beta, come home directly we are going to have some guests," she said.

"Who ammi?" I asked curiously.

"Your dad's relatives, come soon we have a lot of work to do" she answered.

"Okay! I will be right there. Allah Hafiz." I said and ended the call.

Assalamualaikum!!! Hi guys!!! Sorry for the late update and an apology if this chapter was not good. I assure you that the next chapter will be full of surprises InshaAllah and also forgive me for my horrible English.

From now on I would like to dedicate the chapters to some awesome people here on Wattpad. So this chapter is dedicated to @KittyCrackers, the author of some great stories whose AMRJ inspired me a lot.

Finally don't forget to vote & comment......................

:)