Chapter 27

*Unedited *

Rehan's POV

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Assalamualaikum brother!" Javid's voice came through the phone. He sounded cheerful.

"Walaikumassalam. Are you fine?"

"I'm fine. Why are you asking?"

"Dude, you never call me unless an emergency," I said smiling.

"I always call you!"

"Really? When was the last time you did call me?" I smirked as if he could see me. He never calls me. Even if it's midnight, he would just send a message and if I don't reply then I'm dead the next morning.

"Fine." Finally, he gave up. "Is Aimen with you?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I'm not gonna kidnap your wife just put the phone on speaker" I obeyed him.

"Hello, Aimen!" Javid yelled through the phone. Thank God, it's on speaker.

"Hey!" Aimen said placing her head on my chest. I kissed her inhaling her scent.

"So, what's the matter, Javid? I asked.

"First, sorry for disturbing you on your honeymoon" He stretched the word which made Aimen blush. I cursed him mentally for destroying our moment. "I'm getting married in two days, Insha Allah"

"What?" Aimen and I said in unison. He can't ruin our honeymoon.

"Dude, you can do those things here too, just come soon," He said. I took the phone off the speaker mode and brought it to my ear. He will surely embarrass me.

"Why did you change the dates?" I ask.

"Mom had a minor heart attack a few days before, Alhamdulilah she is fine now. Since then she insisted on switching the wedding date earlier with all her emotional words, and I finally agreed. I'm so excited to see Maryam as my wife" He said, with the excitement reflecting his words. Anyone can say he is happy with only his voice.

"Bye. I'll call you later & sorry for ruining your honeymoon"

"Don't worry I'll ruin yours" I replied but he ended the call without listening to me.

*******
I looked at her with a smile on my face as I saw her squealing when the water hit her legs. I love her and there's no doubt about that. A small smile from her makes me mad. I feel like the happiest person in the world. The way she blushes when I touch her shows she loves me but she is too dumb to recognize it. Seems like I have to work hard to gain my love.

"Come on!" She dragged me to the beach.

We will be leaving tomorrow so we decided to hit the beach and the rest is still the surprise for Aimen. Earlier today we went shopping and bought some gifts for everyone.

A smile came again looking at her. The cool breeze made her hair move. She tugged a few strands behind her ear. Suddenly the water hit my face "Down to earth, dear husband" She laughed.

I gave her the mischievous look before bending down to get some water. "No, Rehan" she started running.

I chased her "You can't run away from me, dear wife" She laughed again. I could live all my life just hearing that. She was fast but not more than me.

"Ahh!" She squealed as I took her from the ground by her waist and twirled. "Rehan stop!" She yelled. I finally let her and kissed her cheek.

Then we watched the sunset. "I hate him," I say intertwining our fingers.

"Who?"

"Javid!" I said with a frown. "Can't we stay here?" I so wanna attend his wedding but I don't want this to end.

"If we want to witness his and Maryam's psychopathic tendency then we can stay here," She said. I can imagine both of them killing us when we don't attend their wedding. I can feel Javid's punch on my face. Trust me, I'll surely spoil his honeymoon. "I like this place" she added.

"Liking this place or my company?" I smirked. She gave a smile and turned to hide her red face. Gosh! I love it when she blushes.

"Aimen!"

"Yeah?" She looked at me.

"Please don't be mad," I said. She made a confused look but I ignored it. I was afraid that she will pull out her 'I hate you' stuff again. I was afraid that my surprise will spoil this time too.

******
"Aimen, come on! We are just going to dinner. Why do you girls take so much time?" I yelled. Why she is taking so much time? Here I'm going crazy thinking how she will react and she is taking so much time.

"Whoa!" She was standing in front of me wearing a long black color gown and she was damn beautiful. "Aren't we getting late?" She asked.

"Yeah, let's go," I say and went out.

"Where are we going?" She asked once we were on the elevator.

"Somewhere. I hope you like it" I said. I'm nervous. I want to see her happy and this came to my mind yesterday when she was crying because of that nightmare thing. I'm worse at planning surprises.

"Are you taking me to some horror movie?" She asked out of nowhere.

"What?" Why would I take my wife to some horror movie on our honeymoon?

"If not, then I'll surely like it," she said.

"You are an idiot!" I said.

The ride was good. We talked about everything. She was opening up. Finally, after twenty minutes we reached the place which felt like years to me.

She gasped once she got in. Now she will yell saying she hates me, her life was destroyed by me, and much more. Instead of that, she did something which shocked me. She hugged me and whispered "thank you"

Aimen's POV

There was a big picture of me smiling, it was from our valima. The whole place had my pictures. I don't know where he got this. There was a message written on one such picture "Always keep smiling, like this:)" He has reserved the whole restaurant. He did this for me? He did this even after I ruined his last surprise? Does he love me this much?

Tears welled up in my eyes. I hugged him and whispered thanks.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with a hurt look.

"Thanks for all this," I said with a smile and wiped out the tears.

"You are weird," he said and kissed my hand before taking me to the table.

Please Vote & Comment!!!! I'll try to make the updates sooner!

:)