Chapter 13.

*Unedited*

Aimen's POV

"I will tell if you promise me to keep it a secret," I said. It's time for him to know, that he has saved me not once, but thrice. In my view, Rehan should know the truth.

"Promise," He said nodding his head and making himself comfortable in his chair. Am I going to tell some sort of story to be comfortable? On second thought, it is a story.

"He is...a stalker," I said and looked at him. I know he won't be satisfied by that answer still, I said. His face had the questioning look along with the I-Know-It type of look.

So I continued "It started when I was in the last year of high school," I say looking at the ceiling, which felt like the most interesting thing to look at right now.

"At Aisha's wedding, her reception to be precise" I closed my eyes and the most painful part of my memory came.

"Assalamualaikum!! Are you treating my sister well?" I asked.

"Walaikumasalam. Of course, I am" my dear jiju said.

"Bhai Jaan...." came a manly voice from my behind, he pushed me and hugged jiju.

"What the...." I groaned looking at the man. He was about a year or so younger than jiju. He turned and looked at me before saying "Control your tongue, my dear lady" Anyone could have sensed the flirty way he had used, along with a lopsided grin.

I immediately left them and joined Aisha who was talking to ammi. I felt someone was looking at me and it was none other than that stupid man. I ignored it and went to have dinner. Since the reception party was held by the jiju's family they preferred the mixed gathering.

"You like kebabs? Seems like both we both have the same choices" he said leaning against the counter. The man whom I was ignoring the whole time is standing next to me.

"Well you know who I am?" he asked.

"Not interested," I said with a frown.

"Well myself Imran Ali..."I cut him.

"Glad to know," I said with sarcasm dripping through my words.

"Thank you Aimen," he said with a wink. "Your so-called jiju is my cousin" he added. I left the place soon.

Rest of the reception he kept his dirty eyes on me. At the end of the wedding, he crossed the line. "Hey!" he said poking my shoulder "I have your phone number, will call you at night, don't fall asleep," he said forming the phone with his fingers.

I don't know from whom he got my number and I thought it was just to annoy me. But no, he was right. He did call me. He called me at night. Me being me gave him a huge piece of mind, especially for spoiling my sleep.

He then ruined my morning again with his stupid voice. I told the whole matter to Ammi like a kid, who asked me to ignore it. She thought it would create a problem with Aisha's in-laws.

He started following me to school, house, and everywhere I went, so dad took the matter into his hand and chased him away.

Thanks to jiju, who supported us. He too was aware of Imran's behavior. A few days later Imran went back to London where he came from. Soon after it, dad died in a car accident which made me alone.

I looked back at Rehan who held a look of deep interest. I smiled at his reaction and continued "He came back a month ago, but his dirty mind never changed. He again started to follow and the rest you know" I said looking at him.

Rehan remained silent "Hello," I said waving my hand before him "The story ended". I chuckled. He nodded and gave a small smile.

"Don't think I got the panic attack because of that idiot, it's because I missed dad too much. It happened before when I heard his accident news" I said.

"Oh" was all he said. He opened his mouth and before he could say something nurse interrupted him.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked and gave me the meds.

I smiled and mumbled "better" before swallowing the bitter meds.

"Umm.....Can I eat something, I'm starving" I asked her making a childish face.

"Sure, but a healthy one" She replied as she left the room. Thankfully she is kind, usually, nurses are rude, or at least those whom I met before were rude.

I turned my face to Rehan maybe he read my mind he got up saying "I will get you some soup". With that, he left.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to control the feelings as well as the tears but my act was a waste. Tears came rolling down. It was just half of what happened. I don't know if Rehan believed it or not but I can't say him,

How can I say to him that this is not the first time I landed here in the hospital? How can I say to him that this is not the first time Imran kidnapped me? How can I say to him that......that devil tried to rape me? How can I?

I burst out crying. I cried my heart out with all the memories flushing down until I saw the turning of a door knob.

Phew........that was hard to write. I know this was a boring chapter. Sorry for the short chapter.

Thanks for your lovely support. As I always say..........

Votes~Comments~Share.

-Be happy :) Take care;)

-Assalamualaikum!!!