Epilogue

*Unedited *

I really can't believe this is the epilogue. We have come a long way......phew! Thanks for sticking around:) Now I leave you with the chapter........ Enjoy!!!

Two years later!

"She is so beautiful, Masha Allah."

"Masha Allah" I whispered.

"She has your eyes, her nose....." He played with the tiny hands.

"Shh.....you will wake her" I whispered again.

"No, I won't," he said aloud, caressing the little nose of our daughter.

"Rehan, you will surely wake her" I smacked his arm.

"Ow......what's that for?" Rubbing the place where I hit.

"She just slept"

"Okay... Okay....let's go my princess, your moma has become a Hitler" he placed her in the crib next to the bed "Actually, she needs some attention. Jealousy" he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I gave him a glare which only made him laugh.

"Thanks for giving me this precious" he kissed my forehead as he sat beside me. I smiled at him.

Rabiyah Anam, our precious was born just a few hours back. After months of cravings, morning sickness, annoying Rehan, and getting very special treatment from everyone, I finally got her. Indeed, time flies fast.

"And what you have gone through..." Rehan started but I cut him off.

"Please don't remind me of that"

He smiled "was the bravest thing" he kissed my knuckles "And I love you even more for that."

I glanced at the clock "Half an hour to go, everyone will be here" I said which only caused Rehan to groan.

"No one will ever let me spend some time with you"

"Aww...I'm always yours" I patted his cheek.

"Yeah...yeah"

Both of our moms were here from last night. After a long time of convincing them, they finally left us only to come back with everyone during the visiting hours.

"Rehan, you should get some sleep," I said spreading my hands through his hair.

He has buried his face in his hands "Hmm...." He replied.

He didn't rest a bit. At least, I took a great nap. If it was not for him, I would have given up. Not only while giving birth, but also in every step of life.

He helped me every time, during my exams, my every low time, my problems, and in everything. It's not like we never fought, we had it. Like every normal couple does and only those helped us to be where we are now.

I looked at Rehan who was fast asleep in the chair. I thought of asking him to sleep in the bed but did against it, afraid that it will wake him.

I then glanced at the sleeping figure of my daughter, who was peacefully asleep in her wonderland. Immediately, a smile crept on my face. I mentally thanked Allah for everything he gave me.

"Assalamu alaikum! Mubarak!!!!" A voice chimed. It was none other than Aisha, followed by ammi, Sarim, and little Hammad with him.

Rehan jerked up, rubbing his eyes, he stood aside letting them to me. I felt bad for him, but there was no way out of this.

"Auntie...." Hammad ran towards me.

"Hammadu!" I leaned down to hug him. We have an amazing bond. Though this almost three years old kiddo likes Sarim a lot, he prefers me always.