Chapter 33

*Unedited *

"Here" I placed the hot coffee mug on the table. "Let me remind you, you took a day off."

Seriously, this man is just crazy. He took a day off from work but is still digging in his laptop since the morning.

Sidra will be back by evening and I promised to go on shopping with her then. Mom and the others will be back by tomorrow. So Rehan has decided to give me his company.

He seems happy from yesterday. It's visible in his eyes and smile.

"It's done, love" he pulled me near him whilst he took the coffee.

"Thanks for the amazing night" he winked at me. I turned away from him flushed.

"You're cute while blushing" he chuckled and kissed my palm.

We both drank our coffee in silence. It feels amazing to be in his arms, to be with him. His touch is so familiar and so addictive like I would die without it. And it's quite funny that I avoided this man, I hated his guts, I hated him. But now everything's different. Who would have thought I would fall for this man?

"Aimen, you still don't know why this house seems so familiar to you?" He asked out of nowhere.

"No!" Honestly, cracking my mind for a week continuously didn't bring the slightest idea, so I gave up. Why is he bringing it up now?

"You are slow, darling" he smirked.

"What? I never visited this house before" I said truthfully. I think he knows something. He ignored me when I asked about it on our wedding night.

"Nothing" he shook his head and placed the empty mug on the table.

"You know something, right?"

"Yes. I won't tell you, you gotta figure it out on your own" he tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. He is not getting any of it until he tells me. He pouted.

"Tell me!" I warned him.

Days I have cracked my head solving my curious question but couldn't find anything, here he knows everything and remained silent. All this time.

"Okay.....Okay," I sat crisscrossed to hear an epic story as if it exists.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" He asked grinning.

I narrowed my eyes "What does it have to do with this?"

"Tell....." he whined. I could not help but let out a chuckle. He is just so cute. He may be intimidating sometimes, but for me, he is the cutest.

"Yeah. The time I spill coffee on you" I said. How can I ever forget it?

I was so clumsy. I spilled coffee on him the very first time we met. Then I smashed the door in his face. When I think of everything it is embarrassing. Is that even a thing to do to a husband? Okay, he was not mine then, but still, it's quite funny when I think of it now.

"No" he stated with a big smirk plastered on his face. He and his smirk.

"No?"

"Nope. Well, technically it was the first time. But not for me. I won't consider that as first. Um...the first time was... Uh.." He trailed off.

"Rehan. Say it" I gritted. He can't escape this time. Not after messing with my brain.

"Okay!" He took a deep breath. I rolled my eyes. How dramatic!

"You met with an accident the day before we met each other in college"

"How do you know that?" It was a long time back. No one knows about it.