Chapter 4.

*Unedited*

Last Chapter Recap

All classes went peacefully. I went to take my scooty when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Imran holding it.

"Imran, how dare you touch me? Leave." I said trying to free my hand.

"You are mine, understand and I won't let you go by any chance," He said grinning.

"Just leave and I'm not a thing that you can own me" I replied still trying to free my hand.

"Leave her" came a voice.

------------------

I turned to see who the person was and once again my eye came in contact with the most beautiful blue eyes. The same one on whom I spilled coffee this morning.

"Leave her or you have to pay heavily," He said. It's the first I'm this happy to see anyone.

"I won't. What will you do?" Said Imran. His filthy hand was still holding mine.

"Man, this is college and I don't want to spoil my name here, so leave," He said clenching his fists. I stood there watching the drama. I was so mesmerized by the person before, that for an instance I forgot Imran beside me.

"You want to fight me, huh?"Imran asked. He just shrugged.

Imran let my hand free and grabbed his collar and was about to punch him when security guards came there. This made Imran go.

If he was here any extra minute I would have seriously slapped him, but we are not allowed to touch a non-mahram so I kept quiet burying all my anger deep inside me.

"Thank you so much," I said to my helper.

"You're welcome," he replied with a cute smile.

"By the way, sorry for spilling coffee on you. It was an accident." I spoke slowly feeling guilty, with my cheeks becoming red.

"It's okay" He replied scratching his neck, which I found quite cute.

We were alone there, so I left as soon as possible before shaitan could plan something. But fully aware of our encounter.

Rehan's POV

I got up a little early today. Usually, I'm not a morning person but today I made it early and I was proud of myself. What? It's a tough job to get up early. Also, yesterday's encounter with that girl took my sleep away.

Grabbing a towel from the wardrobe, I went to the bathroom. The warm water and a nice shower made me even more comfortable. I came out and wore a plain black shirt and blue jeans to compliment it.

I headed towards the dining table where my small family- mom, dad, and Sidra, my younger sister were having breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum everyone" I greeted my family who was busy with their breakfast.

"Walaikumassalam" They greeted me back.

"Sidra, did the sun rise in the opposite direction today?" asked mom with a chuckle.

"Mom you should be happy, your son is early today," I said giving her a side hug.

"Make it a habit, beta," said dad.

"Inshaallah, dad," I said enjoying my omelet and toast.

Finishing it quickly, I stood up "I'm going. Bye".

As I entered the college, my phone beeped with a message from Javid "Dude we are in the canteen. Come soon". I headed toward the canteen. It is the second place where you can spot us besides the basketball court.

I headed towards the counter where my friends were standing, when suddenly someone spilled coffee all over me, "What the hell!" I said and as I looked up I was shocked on seeing the person. She was the same girl who came before my car yesterday. She was still so beautiful and her eyes made me forget that I have streaming hot coffee all over me, it took me a few seconds to realize it. I had the great urge to ask her name, but she left saying sorry and making me speechless.

Raiyan and Javid came towards me."Bro, if a boy was in place of her you would have killed him." said Javid funnily wiggling his eyebrows. Just don't mind him, he is like that, a little crazy.

"This calmness is for all girls or for that particular girl?" asked Raiyan.

"Shut up guys. Hey, where's Aadil?" I asked. Anything that could divert the attention from that girl.

"He is not coming today," they said in unison. Javid, Raiyan, and Aadil are my best friends right from my childhood. We fought a lot, but at the same time, we are always there for each other.

"First change your shirt," Javid said reminding me of the coffee and that girl. I wish I could see her again.

"Okay. Will meet in class" Saying this I headed to the locker room, I always used to keep some cloth there, just in a spare. I put on a white T-shirt. Then proceed to the class.

All the classes went as usual. Boring. My mind was fixed on that girl. What would be her name? Which year she would be in? and what course she would have taken? Why didn't I see her before? Having her in the same college as mine was like a bonus point to me.

Javid and Raiyan had already left. It took me a while as I had to take my dirty shirt. I then came to the parking area. There I saw a boy of my age forcing a girl, I moved towards them and saw that girl again, the same girl who dropped the coffee over me. I mean the same girl who is on my every thought right from last night.

He was holding her wrist and this made me angry, Why I am angry? Maybe because he is forcing a girl or that girl.

Shaking out my ridiculous thoughts away, I politely asked him to leave her, but he didn't. I asked him again clenching my fists, I would seriously kill him, but I don't want to create any scene in the college. He grabbed my collar and was about to punch me, but the guards stopped him and he left.

Honestly, I am eagerly waiting to take revenge. The girl said both thanks and sorry, again she made me speechless. I was about to ask her name but the small eye contact we had, prevented me from doing so. She left and I stood there watching her.

"What the hell Rehan? You had a chance to ask her name but you avoided it" I mentally slapped myself. Aware that my mind was not only yearning for her name but also her.

Assalamualaikum!!! Hi guys!!! I know I may not be good at this, but please bear with me. The plot will get interesting. Please vote and comment.

:)