Chapter 15.

*Unedited*

Rehan's POV

I left Aimen at the hospital and went to a nearby mosque, how can I miss my namaz? After praying Isha salah, I called Mom, she said they just entered the hospital.

I went straight to Javid's house, where my friends will be hanging out. I felt bad for leaving without saying bye to Aimen, but what's the use of me when she has her family?

Javid lives alone and his parents shifted to another city last year. Since it is his final year of college he remained back. So it makes us easy to gather there at any time.

"Where did you disappear dude?" Raiyan asked. I answered him with the whole story leaving out the part of Aimen's past.

"Such a long day!" Said Javid.

"It is" Really this day can be marked as the longest day of my life.

"Who was that girl? From our college? " Aadil asked.

"Yeah!"

"Who?" The three asked simultaneously.

"One of your sister's friends. Aimen." I answered looking at Raiyan. There is no use in hiding it from them, because they will make me say, even by ripping the bones out of me.

"The shorter one or the taller one" Javid asked. We gave him a weird look.

"I mean which friend? There were two when his sister came to give him the assignment"

"Who knows?" I said grabbing an apple from the dining table.

"Taller one was Aimen & shorter was Maryam" Raiyan answered before he could eat our brains.

"Thank God! You know I have a big crush on the other girl" Javid said placing his hands on his heart in a dramatic way.

"I'm surely gonna propose to her....." He started before he could say anything further we all left the room. It's his habit, he will boast of proposing to a girl but will never talk to them.

Rest of the time we spent talking from nothing to everything. Who says boys don't chat?  They chat excluding the "girly chat" I mean about dresses, makeup, etc.

Aimen's POV

"So what's the plan?" I asked my two great friends.

Safa was looking for something and Maryam was on her phone. "Guys?" I questioned again.

"Don't you get it we are not talking to you?" said Maryam. Here she goes. Didn't I tell you she is a psychopath?

"And may I ask why?"

"You spoiled our sleepover!" She said pouting like a child.

"I was in a hospital," I said folding my legs. We were in the living room with lots of junk food, Safa was looking for her so-called perfect movie which would be a classic Bollywood one.

"So what? You still deserve the punishment" Maryam replied throwing the pillow which I caught midway.

"And you will get a punishment from my mom if you mess up the room"

I was in my early days of school in kindergarten crying, and a girl next to me said "My mom said, if I was a good girl and not cry, she will give me two chocolates, I will share that with you so don't cry" the thought of chocolate and kind eyes of the girl with a promise to share her chocolates, made my tears to stop. Guess who was that girl? It was Safa. Very kindhearted from the beginning and from that day we became friends.

As for Maryam, she is related to me from my mom's side. Exactly how is hard to explain. What I know is she is related to my mom's uncle, but we are not so close to him. Maryam's family settled here when I was in the second grade. She got admission to the same school as me. Mom asked me to help her as she is new to the city and thus started our friendship. From then we became inseparable friends.

"Time for the movie" Safa yelled giving a wink to Maryam. She returned from her quest of finding the perfect movie and settled herself beside me. Is something wrong? Or is something wrong gonna happen?

We sat on the sofa with packs of chips and soda loaded around us. They both were unusually smiling. The movie started, but it doesn't seem like any Bollywood movie. OMG! it's a horror one.

I am not afraid of ghosts but I'm afraid of horror movies. How can anyone watch such movies? My two great friends take pleasure in it. On the hand, I would pee my pants after watching horror scenes.

"I won't watch this," I asked reaching for the remote.

Safa took the remote before me. "You have to. This is your punishment" she said.

"I would have another panic attack"

"No problem," they both said together. I was about to get up, Safa caught my right hand and Maryam did the same with my left.

At last, I gave up. We three sat there munching our chips. There came a moment when the girl was going to open the door which leads to the haunted room. She twisted the knob. Then the sound of the doorbell came.

But the frightening part was that it was of our house, out of shock I let the pack of chips fall from my hand.

"Go open," Maryam said laughing at my reaction.

I know it was none of my family, it will take time for Ammi & Aisha. Sarim is with his friend and will return in the evening, and so will the jiju.

So who is this?

______________________________

So how is the brief look on Aimen and Rehan's friends??? Liked it? then don't forget to vote & comment.

:)