Chapter 3.

*Unedited*

I took the phone which was continuously buzzing, my fingers instantly made their way to the snooze button, but my eyes caught up with something

"Oh no!!!" My eyes popped out on seeing the numbers. It's 8.30 and I have to be in college by 9.00

Damn! Aimen, just hurry up. I quickly grab a towel and a blue salwar kameez with a white floral pattern on it. I finished all my bathroom chores and came out neatly dressed. I opened my closet and took a white hijab that could go with my dress and tied it neatly.

"Ammi, I am going," I said picking an apple from the fruit basket which was kept on the dining table.

"Have breakfast, child" Ammi said coming out of the kitchen with a spatula in her hand.

"Sorry, ammi. Late today".

"You always do the same," She replied, annoyed by my action.

Running to the entrance, I watch Sarim sitting on the couch, fully dressed in his green school uniform with a keen interest in the game. He was playing Subway surfers on ammi's phone. I snatched it from him ruining his game.

"Didi" he yelled.

I gave him the phone back and in return, I pulled his hair and quickly made my way out. He hates it when someone messes with his hair. But it doesn't restrain me from doing it. What are brothers for if you don't annoy them?

*******

I was standing in front of my college. Its tall building made me feel good. The key to my dreams. There were many people spread everywhere in groups, in couples, and alone. From the corner of my eye, I saw Safa and Mariyam standing in the corner. They are my life, my world, don't take me the wrong way. We are friends. Not just friends, we are more like soul sisters and this friendship started very early.

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted them with a cheerful smile.

"Walaikumassalam" They both replied in the same way.

Wait let me describe them. First, take Safa, she's fair with small eyes and chubby cheeks. Intelligent but calm. You can take her as a peacemaker among the three. And next Maryam, she has a long face, has beautiful eyes with long eyelashes. But her long face doesn't equate to her small size. Energetic would be a less energetic word to describe her. MashaAllah, they both are beautiful.

"It is 8.50 now, we still have 10 minutes for class, so let's go and eat something," I said feeling hungry.

We went to the college canteen and ordered three coffee with one sandwich, which was only for me. Yeah, I know one sandwich and a coffee are not enough for breakfast but I think I should manage those till lunch.

Safa came up with two coffee in her hand and I took the other one. As I turned I collided with someone and the whole coffee dropped over him.

"What the hell?" The person spoke. I shut my eyes tight in shame. I am never clumsy. He became speechless once he saw me. I looked up to apologize but came in contact with the most beautiful pair of blue eyes. Piercing pairs with a tendency to hypnotize. Awed by the rare eye color in an Indian, I stood shamelessly staring at it. I then quickly recovered and apologized, fully aware that everyone in the canteen was staring at me. That's one heck of an embarrassment.

"He was so hot," Mariyam said while drinking her coffee.

"Yeah, but Aimen made him, even more, hotter" Safa said teasingly.

"What?" I asked almost choking up my coffee which I ordered again. A waste of money.

"You dropped the hot coffee over him which made him, even more, hotter" She explained with an innocent face that she failed to keep up and they both ended up laughing like a maniac. My friends can be insane sometimes.

"Shut up guys," I said genuinely feeling sorry for him.

"Ooh....someone has a crush or I may say someone is in love," Maryam said and they both started giggling. I gave them my deadliest glare which made them quiet. Only for a few seconds.

It was time for class so we three made our way. By the way, we are pursuing engineering here.

*******

All the classes went peacefully. I went to take my scooty when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Imran holding it.

"Imran, how dare you touch me? Leave." I said trying to free my hand.

"You are mine, understand and I won't let you go by any chance," He said grinning.

"Just leave and I am not a thing that you can own me" I replied still trying to free my hand.

"Leave her" came a voice.

---------------------

Hi guys !!!!!!!!! Sorry for the mistakes this part is not edited. Plzzzzz vote and comment.....

:)