Chapter 21.

*Unedited*

I have seen this house somewhere or visited it, but when?

"So you finally became my daughter-in-law" My new mom, I mean Rehan's mother said cupping my face. I gave a short smile.

"I want to introduce you to many people but before that let's meet your dadi(Rehan's grandmother)"She took me to a room.

"Ah! My child is finally married" Dadi kissed my forehead.

"To your grandson itself," One of the aunties said. She was Dadi's only daughter in that sense Rehan's phuphi (aunt).

Everything here is related to Rehan because I'm his wife. Wait, where is he?

"Did you like your wedding dress?" Dadi asked out of nowhere.

"I loved it but it is so heavy" I just can't wait to get out of this lehenga and get into something cozy.

She laughed saying "What's the use of wearing a lightweight dress at the wedding?" Her charms are still vivid but it makes me sad when I see her like this. Her age has bought diabetes along with it. Sometimes her sugar rises to a peak and sometimes it goes down. At the ceremony, I heard her sugar levels gone down making her dizzy so she left early.

"Hello everyone" Sidra entered "Mom, you called me?"

"Yeah! Take Aimen to her room" Mom said.

"Let's go bhabhi" Sidra grabbed my hand and helped with my lehenga.

"So how it feels after being married?"

"Nervous" I defined my feeling in one word.

"Aww...my bhabhi is nervous" She squealed.

"Sidraaaa stop calling bhabhi. Call me by the name" It feels like I have aged a lot.

"Okay, Aimen. Fine?" she placed her hands in the air in defense.

"More than fine," I said, smiling.

We moved through a passage. It was beautifully designed. The house was so beautiful like some castle in a fairy tale. Something inside me is saying that it is very familiar.

"This house is very familiar to me" I whispered but it was loud enough for Sidra to hear.

"It won't be. Remember you didn't come with your family when they visited us a few months back" She spoke sarcastically. The thing which she keeps reminding me of till now.

I just nodded because if I argued anymore I would be a cadaver right now. She was very angry when I said I won't be coming because of my exams.

We came to halt before a room. Sidra opened it. My mouth hung down on seeing it.

It was very beautiful and had a combination of black and light brown. The curtains and couch were brown. The center of the bed had few rose petals and the lights were dimmed.

"From now on bhai's room is yours. Feel free to mess it" She gave me a wink.

"Okay. There's your bag, that's the bathroom and other things you can see by yourself" I busied myself in seeing the room.

"And bhai will be here soon. Enjoy your night" She gave another wink and this one made me blush.

I paced throughout the room. The thought of Rehan brought me some weird feelings.

I say I hate him but I don't hate him like really hate him, I do but.....I dislike him .....augh! Just leave it.

I sat in bed and the only thought that enveloped my mind is "This house looks so familiar" I'm one of those kinds of persons who would think again and again if they don't get a particular answer. Curiosity, what to do.