Chapter 32: Bravery

Thalia’s POV

Who the hell does he think he is? Does he not know  the danger he would have been in if he knocked down those planks and exposed himself?

The unsettling part was Alex’s scream. Of course I know it was Alex,I just know.  I crawled behind a big block of black which didn’t seem like it was supposed to be here.

“That wasn’t the plan!” A man yelled. I couldn’t see his face but his voice was panicked.

I couldn’t see what was going on from behind the block so I stood up slowly in hopes to get a better view. From what I could see, I was ready to kill. Alex lay unconscious on a chair. Her upper left of her body was bloodied, staining her and the chair. I tried to keep my emotions in check before I went Game of Thrones on this guys ass.

The man rushed to his computer. There was a body stencil with all sorts of things on the body. There were markings all over the body in animations but there were red circles that stood out: One right under her left and her mouth. Something told me that these were important but why on Alex?I silently crawled back out the warehouse.

“What happened?” Niall whispered.

“I need someone to tie her out while I distract.” I scanned the boys. Harry stepped forward.

“No.” I said immediately. I’m still pissed at him.

“Please.” His voice cracked and eyes pleading.

If I had a heart it would have warmed it. Too bad I dont. But he does look like he can cut through the rope fast enough.

“Fine but you have to be quick. Here.” I handed him my Swiss army knife. “She’s unconscious… and bleeding.” I whispered the last part.

“She’s WHAT?” Harry raised his voice too much for my liking. I knocked my fist to the side of his head.

“Ouch” He pouted like a baby. Boo who.

“For the last fucking time, shut the fuck up.” I said it and meant it.

He nodded and waited for me at the entrance. I turned to Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam.

“Louis go back to Eleanor, I have a feeling she’s freaking out.” He was about to protest but I could see he wanted to be with her. Besides with us right now, he was an extra man.

“Niall and Zayn you guys will be our eyes and ears outside. If anyone comes don’t confront them or anything just tell Liam who will be waiting out here.”

“Liam, you seem responsible enough. Wait out here to help Harry carry Alex. Here’s my gun,Luna.” I handed him Luna and he looked pretty freaked just looking at it.