Chapter 21:Access denied?

Alex’s POV

I’ve been in fancy aeroplanes before but damn not this fancy. Everything you wanted was within a push of a button. Literally.

“Hi I’m Lou.” A lady with purple tinged hair greeted me.

“Hi. I’m Alex.” I said, attempting to be friendly. Everyone else on this plane besides the boys though Harry and I were a thing. Ugh.

We’ve been flying for a couple hours now and mostly everyone is asleep now. I decided this would be the best time to do some work and research.

40 74 2014 03 07

My brain raked through the possibilities what these numbers could mean. I’m way too experienced to overlook these numbers to not mean anything. We’ve had cases like those before. These numbers are basically the key to solving the case. It’s like looking for the needle in a haystack but the needle is right in front of your eyes nonetheless.

I logged into the Star Agency program and looked at past cases. I searched ‘Warden 12’ in the seach bar.

Access denied for senior profiles only.

Well that sucks. How am I supposed to get the information I need when Pattie has child lock on me? But I can’t think of why Warden 12 would be restricted.And I will find out why.

“Alex?” a voice grumbled. I looked up cautiously. The only light on the plane was coming from my computer and that was facing away from everyone.

“Alex?” The voice repeated. Harry approached me through the darkness. His face was barely illuminated by the screen light.

“Yes Harry?” Why is he bothering me?

“It’s late. You’ve been up for a long time, go to bed.” His voice was groggy and deep. It would have sent every other girl’s heart leaping but mine stayed steady, unaffected.

It was getting late and I’m beat.

“I’ll go just now, just need to finish this.” He nodded and disappeared again. I waited for the sound of moving sheets before I carried on. When I finally did my phone buzzed. I flinched at the sudden movement.

It wasn’t an email for me, it was an email from Fangirl to Harry. All his messages from Fangirl come straight to me too when he gets them. My heart started racing as I clicked the email open.

Harry,

Hello love how are you? I hope you’re good! Well I am just fine!

I know one day we will be happy together, forever. You may not know it yet but we are soulmates, destined for each other’s love.

Now for the seriousness.

I know everything you do, when you do it, who you do it with and where you do it. I see you’re coming to America? Great! We should meet up soon- we WILL meet soon. In the blink of an eye, trust me.

I will see you in America soon babe. I love you.

Fangirl xx

The email sent shivers down my spine. The creepiest part of it all is that she addressed him like he was an old friend. America! Shit we’re on our way there now, we will be there in an hour and a half.

So it’s the bloody United States of America that fangirl decides to attack? I took a look at the numbers again..

40 74 2014 03 07

After 3 more hours of searching, hacking and a few emails, I had figured it out. I know how to catch fangirl and when she’s going to attack.

But my plan is set before that… it’s dangerous and stupid really but in a twisted way brilliant. I’m going to lure fangirl to me with my very own bait. An irresistible and oddly attractive bait.