Chapter 15: I did it

Alex's POV

I gasped and stepped away.

I did it.

"Agent K! That was absolutely reckless and dangerous!" That idiot spoke. I finally turned to the computer screen to be met with a fuming face.

"Oh come on. If I followed your orders this place would be in pieces." I rolled my eyes not allowing him to get to me. I'm on cloud 9 and he can't do anything to bring me down.

"Good work Agent K" Pattie smiled approvingly.

"Thank you. I better go see the boys are alright." I dismissed the startled maid that was still on the floor.

"Speak soon Agent K" Pattie's and the fuming idiot's face disappeared off the screen and let out a huge sigh.

I packed my things and stuffed my hands in the back pockets of my jeans to ease my tense shoulders. I frowned when I felt a piece of paper. I pulled the paper and opened it up.

Be careful- Fangirl xx

"Argh!" This fangirl person was messing with my head. This meant huge trouble and now I can't do this by myself. I will have to tell Pattie because I need my two other agents with me.

I decided to take the stairs down the hotel to the main lobby.

"ALEX!" Liam didn't even give me a second to breathe before he attacked me with a hug.

"Liam" I whispered. It felt nice to be in someone's arms. I've missed this feeling.

"That was so brave! Oh my god I was just about to come and get you!"

"Where are the others?" I asked

"In the car with Paul. We should get going before some other unwanted people come" Liam pulled my hands towards the doors.

"Alex that was very brave of you" Niall said to me as I got to the car.

"Yeah I still kinda have a bit of an adrenaline rush. And it's my job so it's my duty" I smiled softly resting my head against the cushioned car seat. All the boys were staring at me and I felt a bit uncomfortable at Zayn's intense stare.

"You saved our lives and I have an unfortunate feeling that it's not going to be the last" Louis nervously drew his hand through his hair.

"I really don't want you guys worrying. As long as Star Agencies is keeping watch, You will be safe and your friends and families." I assured. It's true, Star Agencies has a flawless record and I will definitely not be the one to ruin that.

"Thanks" Zayn mumbled. It was barely audible but I heard him. I simply nodded not knowing where we stand.

"It's about 1pm, are you still wanting to go see Ed tonight?" Harry looked to me.

"Ugh, I'm exhausted but I'm so excited for Ed!" I smiled at him and he nodded.

"We're going a bit earlier because Ed wants to catch up with me, you know we haven't seen each other in a while and all." Harry said as if it was the most normal thing to catch up with Ed bloody Sheeran.

"Okay" This is the part where my subconscious drinks imaginary water and spits it out dramatically. "Paul can we stay at yours for tonight?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure my two daughter will not mind one direction sleeping over" He chuckled.

"Cant we go back to the hotel?" Niall asked. I gave him the seriously? Look.

"Uh about that.... I guess it's not safe" I really have to be careful how much I say around them.