Chapter 17: Car chase

Song for the chapter:

Shut up and drive- Rihanna

Alex's POV

"Alex!" Liam yelled from the passenger seat next to me.

"What?! Liam I have to concentrate here!"

"There's a gun!" Niall screeched.

I cursed under my breathe. Who is this and what the fuck do they want?

"DUCK!" They got down like an ostrich digging his head in the sand.

"Alex what the hell are you doing?" Liam shrieked. I laughed mischeviously as I flipped through my playlists.

I have different setlists of music that I play at different times according to how I feel. I've got a slow, sad, happy and BAM! Playlist. What can I say? I live for music and it motivates and inspires me.

Shut up and drive by Rihanna came on and it couldn't be anymore ironic.

My car was one of those special ones that agents use with secret compartments and guns. I opened the 'cubby hole' which actually converted to a screen.

"Call Pattie." I commanded. We had the car behind us hot on our heels. As a car window opened a man with a gun slithered out. Of course the boys freaked but the car had extra thick bullet proof windows.

"Agent K" She looked tired and drained of sleep.

"Car chase. Big black van, I'm on it." The thing I hated about being a 'junior' agent is that I had to report every little thing to Pattie and get instructions. Hopefully this case will be a huge turnaround and promote me even though I am underage.

"Liam!" I yelled him out of his trance that he seemed frozen into. "Take the wheel!" I reached under my seat and grabbed the gas bomb and AK47. I obviously wasn't going to fire unless they provoke or threaten any of our lives. Which I'm guessing would probably happen.

I opened the car roof window and leaned on the seat which Liam was still in. I nudged him and he shook his head and scooted over to the driver seat.

"When I say turn left, turn okay?" I spoke in a softer voice than usual.

I couldn't help but turn my head to the others who were oddly quiet. Harry had a bewildered look on his face. His green eyes popped out of its sockets and red lips parted. Nonetheless he still looked hot.

Did I just think of Harry as hot? Holy shit it's been a long day...

Niall looked like he was having the time of his life. His blue eyes bright with an odd twinkle and he flashed me a smile that would be on a dentist office poster. Zayn had this unreadable look on his face. Literally his face was blank. Louis had his eyes closed and his brows in a frown and his lips were moving in a quick mumble. I think he was praying with his little mumbles.

"Guys we'll be okay just hold on." I usually wouldn't say that but they looked kinda freaked.

"Liam speed up!" He pushed his foot on the accelerator but the car jolted forward.

"Woah slow down cowboy." I tried to lighten him up.

"Alex just focus!"

I was beyond calm though I should be more alert. But after going through so many things like defusing bombs, a shoot out and things like that, a car chase is a stroll in a park.

"We're gonna die. We're gonna die, we're gonna die." Liam mumbles made him look like a phycho.

"Liam!"