Chapter 4: Public coverups?

Kayla's POV

"Hello everyone" Simon said. " I would like to introduce Agent K from Star Agencies" he introduced me.

"Hello everyone" I said simply.

"Mr Cowell I assure you that Agent K is of our very best here at Star agencies and the most professional." Pattie said through the computer screen. "Agent K do your thing" Pattie added.

"Well I had a look at these messages and something tells me this is more that some crazy fangirl" I rolled my eyes. "This email account aswel is untraceable so we are dealing with someone advanced here. My theory is- even though it's a bit early to say this but I think it's someone trying to get revenge or a very bad practical joke. This person seems to know some personal things about Harry and that just about proves my theory." I said. Harry looked at me completely frazzled at my professional intake.

"Agent K can you work on getting the device current from the email. And you know the rest you have to do. Good luck Agent K and all the best for this case" Pattie dismissed me and her face vanished from the screen. Though at the end I was pretty sure she meant good luck for more than this case.

"Well Agent K we are excited to be working with you" Simon smiled. He looked through my files and then looked back at me.

"They call you Agent K but your name is Alex Winters?" He said. My real name was Kayla hence the Agent K but my name for this case was Alex. I hated when people on cases called me Kayla because Kayla is that weak girl waiting around for missions so I didn't even bother telling them my real name.

"If I tell you I would have to kill you" I bit back sarcastically but with a hint of seriousness which I hope he caught. "No but just call me Alex please" I said and he nodded.

"Ahem so we will be discussing the plan for your public cover up" A man dressed in a formal suit and tie said. He had black hair that was overrided with grey and serious blue eyes as he spoke.

"Public cover up?" Harry asked.

"Well Harry we cant just have a random girl show up and not have an explanation for her." A lady said as if I was a lost puppy they found on the street and they were discussing how to convince their parents to keep me.

"I am not a random girl" I sassed back leaving Harry in an almost shock.

"Anyways" the man with the serious blue eyes said. "Agent K will be playing your girlfriend for the time being." I rolled my eyes as he said this.

Keep it professional Kayla- I mean Alex

"Why can't she just play off as a friend?" Harry said annoyed.

"Well then the paps will insinuate that there is something going on. Gossip blogs and magazines will blow up like crazy and well going right off the bat and saying you're dating will draw less attention. I mean there will be a bit of a blow up at first but it will die down quick enough" The lady said. As much as she was kind of right-not like I know what it's like to be dealing with paparazzi or anything- but I really hate her tone of speaking. It was condescending, slow and judgemental. Okay I don't like her. Bloody sue me for hating on a person like this but oh well.

"But I can't date her! She-she's not my type" He raised his voice. His words made my temper slowly slither out like a dangerous poisonous snake. It's quiet at first then you hear a hiss and the the bite comes and it's too late to move.

Fuck professionalism '

"Not your type! Not your bloody type? You know nothing about me! I've met you like what 4 hours ago and you're already getting on my nerves! What are you too scared to keep Harry jr in your pants pretty boy? Well you know what I am here to kick some crazy fangirl ass that's it." I ranted.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Wow this boy gets on my nerves. I looked at him and he looked shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Can we get this over with now? I have work to do" I sighed and sat back down at my seat.

As the rest of management spoke about the details of this 'relationship' I could see Harry's lingering stare as his eyes bore into the side of my head. I sent him a glare and he looked away.

Yeah look away you prick.

Okay so maybe I'm being a little harsh to him but I hate when people just judge me. No one really knows me. Only Pattie knows about my past before she took me in and I intend on it staying to one person I can trust.

"Alright Agent K you are free to go and do your work or whatever." Simon said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Alright" I said standing up "Call me Alex" And not waiting for a reply I walked out the building back to the hotel.

I stopped at a coffee shop to get a chocolate cuppachino that was near the hotel. I walked quickly back into the room.

"Hey" Liam said waving at me.

"Hi" I said quickly. I really couldn't get close to anyone here. But maybe a friend wouldn't hurt?

"Hey guys we're going out for drinks later wanna come?" Niall shouted even though we were right next to him.

"Oh sorry boys no going out for a bit until I have all my toys in set" I said in a motherly voice.

"Toys?" Liam laughed

"Well Payne I have to set up my stuff and until then no going out. Just do something here." I said sternly.

As much as I wasn't the keenest to be here, this was my biggest case ever and it could make or break my career.

"Oh I know what we could do..." Niall said mischeviously.

Little did I know what I was getting myself into.....