Chapter 23: Lady liberty

A\N: This isnt edited so mind my 'grammatical' errors. o.O big words... okay read on!.....

Harry’s POV

She’s hard to understand. One minute she’s all tough then she’s flirty and now she’s shy telling me to take my shirt off. At least she’s different. I mean the worst we could have is our ‘agent’ throwing her self at me every second except ‘Brenda’.

I’ve known Alex for almost 3 weeks now and I know she is closed off but I don’t know why. Her actions, her hesitations and her mood swings are what have drawn me to her.

But she’ll never consider me… I’ve been a complete arse to her.

I guess a teeny-weeny microscopic part of me was jealous that she was getting along with Liam. It’s so confusing that even I’m confused. I want to be friends with her but I know she’ll have to leave and then I’ll get hurt in the end. But I want more. I’m not whipped and I’m not lust-crazed. I’m just curious as to who the real Alex is. My thoughts are jumbled like a rubrics cube. I’m trying to find the solution but with each move and thought, I become stuck again.

I realise I’ve probably been staring at her like a creep.

“Oh yeah.” I lifted my shirt over my head before heat rose to my cheeks. I’ve never been shy before. I don’t know how to act around her…

“Okay.” She cleared her throat and avoided my gaze. “So put your arms through the arm holes, like you would with a normal shirt.” I did as she said. The material felt stiff but unexpectedly cushiony and soft.

 “Hold your arms out.” She stepped forward. My movements were their own following her voice. He circled me like a shark adjusting straps and buckles. I guess she’s been avoiding the front straps because our faces will be close.

“I think the back and sides are fine. The front ones need to be strapped.” I said trying my best not to smirk at her expression. She looked like a dear in headlights. She’s so cute.

“Oh uhm… yeah.” She stuttered her words and walked in front of me. Is it bad that I’m confused and amused at her embarrassment? She kept her head low and tightened the straps.

“Oooh too tight.” I groaned as the middle strap went way, way too tight I couldn’t even breathe.

“Sorry!” her face went even redder.

“S’okay.” I looked down at her.

“Just stretch your arms forward.” She said and I did.

“Good?”

“Good.”

No this was not a fault in our stars moment.

Alex’s POV

What.

The .

Hell.

I totally let my guard down here. Oh well there’s nothing I can do about it but build my walls back up.

I have no idea what made me so shy and nervous. Maybe because I had a freaking bomb as eff shirtless boy infront of me that I really really wanted to kiss again.

My subconscious gasped and pointed the ‘oh no you didn’t’ finger at me. Did I just admit that I wanted to kiss Harry again? It’s only 10am and I’m already exhausted.

“Okay let’s go I guess.” I grabbed my bag and quickly scrambled out the door. Leaving him to put his shirt back on by himself.

“Mooorning Ally!” Liam pressed a playfull soppy kiss on my forehead.