Chapter 3: I'm Alex Winters

Harry's POV:

"Harry I know and I have someone coming in to help you" Simon said.

"How did you know?" I asked. I told the boys, Simon and Paul everything about the emails, tweets and calls. They were all just as worried as I was.

"Harry we have safety measures for all these kind of things. Anyway your help is coming in tomorrow and you have to go pick her up." He said calmly.

"Help? Her?" I asked getting more frustrated.

"Don't worry about that we are having a meeting all of us tomorrow that will explain everything okay? Right now just get some sleep. It's late" Simon said as he motioned Paul to leave the room with him.

"Okay" I said more confused than ever.

"Everything is going to be okay mate" Zayn reassured me.

I let out a frustrated groan and closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

*The next morning*

My phone started buzzing waking me from my somewhat peaceful slumber. I groaned and blindly reached for my phone from the bedside table.

"Hello?" I croaked

"Harry! Get up you're late go to the airport now! Paul is on his way and you better be ready!" Simon yelled through the phone.

"Yeah okay" I mumbled and got out of bed. Cold hit my warm skin taunting me to go back to bed.

It was that awful time of morning when it was still dark. I hate getting up early. I quickly tugged on my skinny jeans and the works and waited for Paul.

"Harry come down the elevator and try not to make much noise or get noticed" Paul said through the speaker of my phone.

I rushed downstairs and into the car and Paul didn't waste any time speeding off in the airport.

Kayla's POV:

"Good morning passengers we will be landing in about five minutes" The pilot said waking me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes like a baby.

I guess my body never gets used to the traveling. My head was pounding and my chest weighed a ton and my ears still felt weird from the pressure. I still feel stiff from sitting on the plane chair for 7 hours.

"Excuse me mam would you like anything?" The overly eager flight attendant asked me-no she squealed. Who the hell had this much energy and positivity so early in the morning?

"Speckled eggs and a coffee" I said blankly earning a frown from her. I mumbled a thanks and she strolled off doing whatever it is she does.

I have one rule in the morning. Don't talk to me before I have my coffee because I am totally not a morning person. I mean I would me if it started at like noon.

The best part of a flight for me is the landing. It gives me a slight adrenaline rush as you feel the pressure building. Then just as the plane touches the ramp it gives off a slight jump. Yeah I'm an adrenaline junkie.

I waited forever to get my bags and walked out into the pickup area. People were running dramatically to their loved ones and crushing them with hugs making my heart ache a little bit.

I never had that.

Stop it Kayla. You don't need to dwell over your past like a pansy. I won't. I am strong.

I sighed and saw a bulky man holding up a sign with my new name. Alex Winters. Name credits go to Pablo.

I walked over there and introduced myself.