Best Friend Part 1B

Dylan Hayes-

After the game ends Taveon turns to me and gives me a look.

"What?"

"You do remember when we first met Sapphire, right?"

"Yeah. I do."

Flashback

Me and my best friend, Taveon Holt, are walking down our high school hallways, to our classes.

"Dude. Check out the new chick. She is hot!" Taveon says to me.

I turn in the direction he is looking and see this blonde chick in sweats and a baggy sweat-shirt.

Why in the world would a girl dress like that, especially on their first day of school? She doesn't look hot at all. I don't know what Taveon is thinking.

Before I can say anything Taveon starts walking over to her.

Lovely...

"Hello, gorgeous." Taveon says as soon as we reach her.

"Gorgeous? Yeah... Sure..." I say under my breath.

Taveon elbows me, apparently hearing me.

"Are you talking to me?" the chick turns to us and says.

Well at least she has an attractive voice.

Then I look up at her face and see her eyes.

What the heck?

She's a freak!

"A freak, huh?" she narrows her crazy mismatched eyes at me.

Crap! Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah, man. You did, and that was rude and uncalled for." Taveon says.

"Oh well. I'm not actually sorry. She is a freak. NOT gorgeous."

"What the heck, man! How can you say that?!"

"Look at her! She's dressed like a man, and her eyes! Her eyes are crazy!"

"I actually really like her eyes. Come one Dylan, what is your problem?"

"I'd really like it if you BOYS would stop talking about me like I'm not here. Also, Dylan, if you have such a horrible problem at the way I dress or look then just don't look. I dress like this because I don't need to impress any body and so what if I am different. You aren't to attractive yourself. At that I must go, so I am not late to class. Goodbye."

We both watch her walk away, Taveon with longing in his eyes and me with hate.

I can't believe she said that. What is she thinking?

"Dude, that was so hot how she stood up for herself and told you off. I want her so bad right now."

"Gross. How can you find that freak hot?"

"Whatever man, you were a total jerk to her and I don't understand why."

The bell rings telling us that we are late to class and we hurry off.

End of Flashback

"I can't believe you still find her attractive after all these years."

"I still can't believe you don't."

"Damn right I don't, and I never will."

"Sure man. Keep telling yourself that."

"Whatever."

HELLO EVERYONE! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I WROTE THIS CHAPTER ALL FOR MY GORGEOUS AND LOVELY COUSIN! HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT! LOVE YOU ALL!!

~CheshireCat💗