Twenty-Nine | Revelations

Edited 12/27/19_____

Edited 12/27/19
_____

Lucas Kingston

Revelations

Dominic's men threw Keira and I onto the ground, beside River,who was holding Bailey who had a bleeding arm.

I thrashed and stood up, heading to throw a punch. Unfortunately, I heard several guns cock making me freeze.

"Try it, pretty boy." A man sneered. That was the moment I looked around us. We were surrounded by men wearing all-black. The back of their jackets had a logo of a serpent.

I had no choice but to sit back down. I couldn't risk the life of Bailey, Keira and even River's.

Suddenly, we heard sounds of struggle before Dominic came into view, dragging Bella by her arm.

He threw Bella on the ground beside us, making her wince in pain. Among the five of us, Bella was by far the bloodiest.

Her leg was shot, blood seeping out of her wound like a river. Her head was bashed and blood also covered her face. She was holding her side, probably clutching her broken ribs. Her shoulder looked dislocated and her ankle seems twisted.

"My, my, isn't this a lovely gathering?" Dominic said, waving his gun in the air while pacing back and forth.

"W-what do you want, B-bianchi?" Bella coughed out.

"No, Bella. What do you want?" He asked her back. "After all, you Panthers are the one that planned to attack us. But, I guess I'm just a step ahead, as always." He said with a chuckle.

"Cut to the point, Bianchi." I sneered.

"Well, since you guys decided to mess with my business, why don't I mess with yours too?" He replied, putting his gun in the holster by his waist.

"Why don't we play a game of truths?" He suggested before crouching down to our level.

"We h-have no interest in p-playing your games." Bella barked.

"Too bad, you don't have a choice." Dominic barked back.

"Why don't we start with you, Kingston." He said.

"How does it feel? Did you like what I did to your beloved parents?" He says, cockily. As if he was proud that he killed my parents in cold blood.

There is no way he is bringing my parents into this.

I stood up, bringing up my cuffed hands to hit him. Until I was held back by my shoulders.

"Shut your fucking mouth." I sneered.

"Come to think of it, I bet you are enjoying the feeling of finally ruling the gang by yourself." He added.

I tried attacking him again, but Dominic suddenly spoke.

"And you Bella, did you have fun with the Venetian's Capo?" He chuckled.

"Don't bring him into this." Bella said, her voice laced with venom.

"Ah, you called him Gray, didn't you? Did you have a great time fu-" He started, before Bella cut him off.

"Since this is a night of revelations, why don't we reveal some of your secrets, Dominic fucking Bianchi?!" She said, enraged.

"Do you think your girlfriend and your child would be happy of what you are doing?" Bella smirked.

What? Dominic has a family?

"How do you know this, Bella?" I whispered to her but she shrugged me off.

Suddenly, Dominic snapped. He grabbed Bella by the collar and punched her jaw. Bella spit out blood on the floor.

"How do you know of Geraldine and our child?!" Dominic's voice boomed around the docks.

Bella let out a sinister smirk. "You're not the only one who knows something, Bianchi." She replied.

"You know what?" He scoffed. "Why don't we tell them who you really are?" Dominic suggested, making Bella's eyes widen.

What does he mean?

"You think you can run away from your past?" Dominic asks her.

I know that Dominic called Bella as Isabella before, I just assumed that I didn't hear it right. And as far as I know, I have no idea of Bella's true identity, if she even has one.

"You can't, Bella. We can't. We are both monsters, no matter how you deny it! Like Lucas and his girlfriend, hell even the guy you call Gray! He has done things worse than what you have done."

"And, believe it or not, we all have our pasts to hide. So why don't we talk about yours, Bella Ryan—if that even is your real name."

"Don't you dare." Bella once again warned, but Dominic remained unfazed.

"Those armed men entered your house and killed your mother and your brother. It was like a crossfire wasn't it? You probably only heard it, because when your family was being shot by bullets, what did you do? You hid!"

"STOP IT!" Bella yells, clutching her head.

"When your family's blood was being spilled, you hid like a coward! Like your dad was, leaving you three behind!"

"So tell me, did you ever find your family's bodies, Isabella?" He asked once again, but Bella answered him with silence, tears slipping out of her eyes.

"I-i don't get it. Why do you call her Isabella?" River asks, curious.

"Ah, River Carson, I thought the Falcons already took care of you?" Dominic asks, referring to the gang that held River captive before Bella saved him.

Carson? Isn't that-

"Wait, Carson? Like the Carson Gang?" Keira asks, talking about the gang who's responsible for the death of her sister.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Dominic says before a girl with dark brown-almost black, shoulder length wavy hair walked towards Dominic's side.

"Remember us, Keira Pierce?" The girl asks.

"Raelynn, what are you talking about? You don't even know Keira." River starts. They know each other?

"Oh yes I do, brother. We do." Raelynn says.

"I think I'd remember someone who's responsible for the death of my sister." Keira snapped.

"Good. And brother, we are the reason of her sister's death. You are." The girl named Raelynn said. Does that mean-

"You, River, pulled the trigger that killed Keira's sister."

>>><<<

Ooooo.

Sorry for the late and short chapter. I was a bit busy a couple weeks ago.

Thoughts?

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

xoxo,
Ara