Twenty - Seven | Darts

A/N: A double update! Yay! Make sure you guys check if you've read the previous chapter (26), because you probably clicked on this one first.

~~~

Edited 12/23/19
_____

Bella Ryan

It has been three days since Dominic decided to give us a chit-chat. And to be honest, I still want to break the neck of that fucking jackass.

As of now, I'm in Bailey's room with her and River. Bailey was on her bed, reading some sort of novel wearing her headphones while River was beside her, and was using the new laptop I gave him a few weeks after he got here. As for me, I was messing with Bailey's darts. Throwing her darts across her room now and then.

I threw another dart towards the headboard just beside Bailey's head, missing her by head an inch. She flinches and jumps out of the bed.

"Bella!" Bailey yells out in fear and shock, picking up her book from the floor.

"Good one, B." River laughs and gives me a high five.

"I hate you two." Bailey, not so subtly, mutters, before sitting back on the bed and putting her headphones back on.

"Oh and guys, you two are doing your first mission this month." I tell them, making River give his full attention towards me, Bailey was still jamming on her headphones-unable to hear us.

"When this month?" River asks.

"Dunno." I shrug. "Probably when the hackers find out the location of The Sicilian's call." I say.

"I can help." River suddenly says.

"You sure you can do it? Even Lucas' hackers here struggle to do so. To be honest though, Lucas should really hire new hackers-and members."

"I'll try my best." River shrugs before cracking his knuckles.

"Okay then. The call was made three days ago, around three in the afternoon, and is a highly secured video call." I tell River.

I really do hope he can do this.

"This one?" He asks as he shows me a recorded version of our call yesterday.

"Yep." I answer making him start typing rapidly on his keyboard once again

"How did you even find the call I was talking about?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Easy. I accessed all the active computers in this establishment and found the call based on your description." He simply replies.

He goes quiet again and only the sounds of his keyboard and Bailey's book pages being flipped are the only ones heard in this room.