Author's Note 2

Not an update. Sorry! Please do read this though, it is very important. Thank you!

I've posted this announcement on my message board but I'm posting it again here as a chapter for everyone to see. :)

I won't be active as much this month as I am currently meeting deadlines and am aiming on completing this Book and edit it for publication on GoodNovel! My absence will also be partly because of my school starting again!

That said, I won't be updating the book until the first week of March.

If you wish to read the edited version of the book in advance, please head on over to GoodNovel. As of now, ten chapters are released with at least 1.5k words each! I also publish about 3-5 chapters per week.

The link of the book on GoodNovel is in my bio/profile!

Also, to avoid confusion I have made the following changes in the edited version:

-Massive plot changes. (I won't be spoiling them, though. *insert emoji with tongue stuck out*)
-It will be written on THIRD PERSON POV instead of first person.
-New scenes are added, some are removed.
-Pacing will not be as quickened as the original.
-Better writing! and longer chapters too!

Thank you for reading this note! Have a good day!