Eleven | Adrenaline

Edited 11/36/19

Edited 11/36/19

Bella Ryan
__________

Adrenaline

The hotel room Lucas picked was classy and elegant, as per usual. I don't think I'll ever see a day where Lucas rents a room from a hotel that has below 3-star ratings.

It had two bedrooms, one being the master bedroom and the other being the guestroom. A decent sized bathroom and a wide lounge that can probably fit a dozen people.

At first, Lucas wanted to take the penthouse but unfortunately for him, it was already occupied. And of course, Lucas being Lucas, got pissed and decided to let out his anger to the receptionist of the hotel.

It was a while until I was able to sort everything out.

I dragged my luggage to the guestroom since Lucas gets the masterbedroom.

I lay out my clothes in the small cabinet by the door before placing all my equipments on the desk.

I already finished laying out my laptop and other gadgets on the desk the moment I heard a knock on the door.

I walk towards the door. Turning the knob open, seeing Lucas on the other side of the door with his casual clothes.

"What?" I ask, with a sharp tone. I've been ignoring him since we left for Cali. He deserves it for not telling me about Keira.

"Why do you woment act like you're always on your period." He rolls his eyes before continuing. "Jeez." He says in a low voice and sighs, making me grab his arm and squeeze it tightly. "Ow!" He winces.

"What?" I ask again.

He sighs. "We need to make a plan." He informs, as he ushers me towards the living room.

I sit on the couch. "Idiot." I mutter as he was laying out the blue prints on the dining table.

He snaps his head towards me. "I heard that."

"Anyways, the drug laboratory is filled and surrounded by workers and guards. Our job is to take out everyone including the workers, blow up the building—with the workers inside." Lucas starts to explain.

"We sneak in from the back of the bulding and take out as many guards in the inside. Then we split up in order to plant bombs around the building. You take the ground floor and I take the second."

"After that, you will head to the front where you will call the attention of the remaining guards from below while I get cover on the rooftop and get ready to ambush. You will give me the signal the moment all guards are outside the building. Once the signal is given, I'll get ready to detonate the bombs before I ambush. That's all." He finishes, crossing his arms infront of his chest.