Four | Deal?

Edited 04/18/20

Bella Ryan

"Grow from the dirt they left you in."

♤♤♤

I threw a strong punch before kicking the bag, sending it flying to the floor. I head over to the other bag and started throwing blows.

Punch

Kick

Punch

"Those punching bags never did anything to you." A familiar voice chuckled. I turn towards the direction of the voice, making a smile break on my face.

Stood by the door was Jace Mendoza. My partner back in Europe, back in Combattere L'Accademia.

"Long time no see, Mendoza." I greet, giving him a hug.

"You too, Moretti." He greets back.

I glare at him. "Don't call me that." I warn. "It's Ryan now."

"Oh right, I forgot you changed your name to Bella Ryan." He raises his brows.

"Don't say it so fucking loud, shit-head." I punch his shoulder making him wince.

"Ahh, that hurts." He whines, rubbing his left shoulder.

"What's wrong, Mendoza?" I tease.

"I hate you." He says just before my phone started ringing. I shut him up before answering my phone.

"Is this Red?" A raspy voice said.

"Yes, speaking." I reply.

"My boss has a proposal for you." The voice replied.

"And you are?" I asked, curious as to why a random person would call me and talk about his boss wanting my presence.

"No one important. My boss is the leader of the Panthers." The voice answered making me confused.

Cue the crickets.

"Who now?" I ask.

"The new leader of the Panthers? The Kingston heir?" He asked, confusion lacing his voice. I've been hearing the name 'Kingston' lately. But why haven't I heard of them or their gang before?

"Uhh, I need to know more than that, bro." I say.

"You don't know him?" He sighs.

"Just meet us by the abandoned warehouse on 7th street." The guy says before the line went dead.

"Who was that?" Jace asks, curious.

"I'm not sure." I reply.

"Apparantly, the leader of a gang called the Panthers has some sort of proposal for me." I explain.