Fourteen | An Order

Disclaimer: This chapter takes place a month ago, when Bella wasn't a part of the Panthers.

-

Edited 12/02/19

Edited 12/02/19

Gray
_____

An order

"Have mercy! I have a family!" The man begs desperately.

"Mercy? Did you have mercy when you kept raping those little girls?!" I shout making him flinch and tremble even more, if that was still possible.

"Answer me!" I shout again. This man should know that a man like me does not have that much patience for a man like him.

"I'm sorry!" He repeats over and over again while his whole body trembled.

I scoff, before shooting him right at his forehead. His body immediately dropped to the ground as blood flowed out of his wound.

I head to my silver lamborghini and drive off towards the Headquarters, which is in the upper part of Texas. It took me a couple minutes to do so since I was in the suburbs of the state.

-

I enter the headquarters with poise and grace. After all, I am the Venetian's Capo here in America.

"Good day, Capo." One of the guards greet, I nod back at him.

I enter my office and sat on my chair before plucking my phone in my pocket.

As if on time, my phone rang. I read the caller id: Adriano M.

Adriano M., The Venetian Don.

"Si, boss?" I ask with respect.

"Ah. Good day, son." He greets me. And no, he's not my real dad. My father was a part of his gang, though they are really not fond of each other. Despite their relationship, he took me in when my father died. So he became a father figure for me.

"Am I needed to do something?" I question.

"Yes, I need you to head to New York." He says.

"New York?" I ask curiously, why would he need me to come there? I'm sure he knows that New York is The Panthers' territory and not ours.

"Do I need to repeat myself, Aless-" there was some static before he can mention my name, weird. "- you of all people should know that I don't like to repeat myself, si?" He warns.

"Yes, boss." I answer. "But why in New York?" I ask again.

"You're going to keep watch on a belladonna." He informs before continuing. "Isabella Moretti or now known as-"

"Bella Ryan." I finish him off.

"Good, you still seem to remember her." He proudly says.

Does he really expect me to forget her? Yes, maybe she has forgotten me but I will never forget her and what we were supposed to be. Besides, I was one of the very few people who knew of Adriano and his son's identity. 

"Yes, what of her?" I ask the Don.

"I need you to keep watch on her." He informs me. Keep her watch from whom?

"If you don't mind me asking, why is that so?" I question.

"Apparently, she's on the top spot of the Sicilian's hit-list, followed by Lucas Kingston-whoever that is."

"Alright, I'll head to New York tonight." I say.

"Oh and while you're there, try to run some shipments in the city, I heard she likes to interrupt trades." He says before ending the call.

Well, I guess I'll get to meet her again for the first time in 15 years.

>>><<<

Heyoooo! Another delayed and short chapter but im going to make up for it. Another chapter will be out in a few hours, 12 hours max.

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter?

Isn't it nice that we all got to see a thing from Gray's perspective?

And how do you think Gray knows Bella?

What do you think is his real name?

Anyways, that's all for this chapter!

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE

xoxo,
Ara