Chapter 31

OMFG THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!! (I'm sorry)

SHOUT OUT TIME!!

@SpiderWhick <3

She's followed me throughout this entire book and has given me advice and inspiration since the very first chapter!

Thanks GURRLL.

P.S Yesssh! I know that its supposed to be AJ'S POV but I need it to be Rainbows. Don't be mad, I still like AJ!

~~~~~~~~~~

RainbowDash's POV~

After enjoying AppleJack's awesome fruit salad for dinner we decided it was time for dessert. I was so excited to find out that it was apple pie.

But then I remembered, Soarin loves pie, no matter what kind. It made me sick in the stomach that after he sexually treated me like that, I had pie crumbs in my mouth. Gross.

I was gonna tell AJ that I was full, but I wasn't gonna let her get all worked up and start an argument.

It was still sitting in the oven, keeping a warm tempreture. So when AJ took it out, the smell rose up and filled the room.

"I wonder if this pie reminds you of anything..." She said, taking in the delious smell in a whiff.

I froze. Why would she say that?

"What are you talking about AJ?" I leaned my head on my hoof.

"Oh its just...Ya came to pick me up and ya breath smelled like pie..." She placed her creation on the bench.

I started to sweat. "AJ, I think your just-your pregnancy can make you feel weird-"

"DONT BLAME THIS ON ME!" She snapped, slamming an oven mit on the kitchen bench beside the dessert.

"The only other pony I know that's good at baking is Pinkie Pie!" She glared at me. "And don't get me started on the drool..."

I stood up. "I don't know what your talking about!" I lied.

"YES YOU DO! DONT DENY IT RAINBOWDASH!" She yelled.

We were interrupted by a bang on the door. To get out of any more arguing, I dashed to the door and swung it open.

The pink mare herself rushed in and hugged me desperately. "DASHHIIEE!! I NEEDDDD TOOO TALK TTOO YOUU!!"

"Speak o've the devil." AJ coughed.

I shot her a look, Then focused on Pinkie. "This isn't really the best time-"

"I KNOWWW YOU WANNA GET BACK WITH YOUR ROMANTIC DINNER BUT I..."

"you what?" I asked, still holding her in my hooves.

"Well...DashieIThinkIHaveACrushOnPinkSmileAndItsDrivingMeCrazyBecauseIthoughtILikedStallionsBecauseCheeseSandwitchIsHAWTButNowImNotSureIDontKnowWhatToSayToHerAndWhatIfSheDoesn'tLikeMeIReallyWannaBeRomanticToHerButIJust..." She took a deep breath. "I DONT KNOW HOOWWW!!"

She bursted into tears right on the spot.

AppleJack scoffed. "Good luck asking Rainbow for romantic lines, all she ever wants to do is-"

I shoved my hoof in her mouth to shut her up, I didn't want pinkie knowing about that stuff.

"Just be yourself." I tried desperately to think of something better then that. "Tell her how you feel."

AJ spat my hoof out. "RainbowDash, what if she's not into mares?"

"SHE IS! AND THATS WHAT MAKES ME SO NERVOUS!! IVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS!!" Pinkie Panicked.

AppleJack rolled her eyes. "You'll be fine!"

"BUT WHAT IF I ASKED HER OUT AND SHE REJECTED ME?!" Pinkie asked, super confused. "IM GOING TO EXPLODE WITH THE ANTICIPATION!!"

"Please stop shouting PinkiePie!" I begged. "And if it's killing you so badly, just do it!"

She smiled determinedly. "Your right!"

Then without another word, she zoomed off out the door.

I was sad that she left. Not because I wanted to help her with her problems, but I didn't want to talk to AJ about the incident.

"HorseApples! Rainbow, come get some pie, it's getting cold!"

Hopefully, Pinkie had distracted her enough to make her forget about our previous conversation.

To my surprise, she didn't say another word on the subject. I felt so guilty and disloyal but I didn't know Soarin was that strong.

Instead she acted flirty and started talking in that sexy voice of hers. Hey! I'm not complaining. I just can't wait any longer to have the baby, for two reasons...

Soon, AppleJack said she was tired and that she was heading to bed. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and washed everything up. I was about to join her in bed when a knock sounded from the door.

I'm really getting sick of visitors.

"Fluttershy? Wow, you've been avoiding me, what's up?"

She blushed nervously. "Dashie, is this a bad time?"

"Nah, I got a few minutes...come in." I stepped out of the way to let her in.

"Dashie, I need to get this off my chest..." FlutterShy's voice shook nervously.

"What's going on?" I sat next to her on the couch.

"But...I can't tell you because AppleJack might be mad..."

My eyes widened. Did she know? Did she see the Soarin thing?

"Please tell me what your talking about!" I pleaded.

She softly sighed. "Today I heard from Rarity that you and AppleJack are getting married..."

"Okay..." I kept on.

She started to tear up. " Oh Dashie, This is so bad of me! I tried talking to you earlier but I just can't!"

"Fluttershy, please be more direct!"

"You'll hate me!" Flutters Solked.

"No I won't just-"

"I LOVE YOU RAINBOWDASH!" She whispershouted through tears.

It took me a minute to process that sentence. "Wait, what? Fluttershy, I'm sorry..."

"I know! I told you you would hate me." She sobbed quietly into my shoulder. There was nothing more I could do then comfort her.

"What the Hay is going on?!" A country accent asked from upstairs. Fluttershy looked at me with desperate eyes and then kissed me, Full on the lips!

Scared, she flew out of the house just before AJ made it downstairs. Wow. Now I feel even more guilty...

"Rainbow, Hun, Was anyone here? I heard crying and shouting." She pulled me into a hug.

I was still stunned from shock. Okay you have to tell her the truth, she won't get mad...fluttershy is her friend.

"Fluttershy...Loves...Me..." I managed to stutter.